DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Members

an accident which they should have just left it alone instead of now making it some murder investigation, nearly 6 months after the fact. It would have made more sense had Rage (I accidentally typed that but Im going to leave it anyway), her cop brother had made a police case out of it and searched for a killer, but it was ruled an accident and everyone moved it. It doesnt make much sense that now the show is trying to make it out to be a murder and a search for her killer is a new storyline

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok I actually kinda dug Dario and Melanie today. They were cute. I loved Melanie's attitude.

This is interesting, Rafe's own brother coming up to his cloan and not even realizing. RoboRafe's face/attitude was like who the F are you? LOL

The Chad/Lexie scenes today were fantastic!

Loving Sami so much more lately...

• Members

FakeRafe & Johnny as a tag team = coolest pair EVER.

This kid playing Johnny is a star. He is single-handedly keeping this Fafe/Ejami story alive. LOL, I'm annoyed by Fafe too -- until he saw his phone ringing and muttered "Ugh. Gaby. The world's most annoying sister." AND he totally dissed Granny McCrazyPants at the Pub. Score!

• Members

LOL @ DAYS writers trying so hard to hit it home that Dario's been mentioned before by others. Never heard of this dude on the show until now... rolleyes.gif

Dario isn't so bad I guess...I warmed up to both him & the actor today. Love that he hates Rafe. I'm actually really enjoying this S/L right now for the most part...DAYS has been a little more enjoyable to me lately and not so much a chore to watch.

Yes I caught the improv match up as well! I liked that to, I love how much ACME embraces soap stars.

LMAO, such true words here. EJ & Taylor are absolutely laughable! I was LOL at the split screen ending with those two today. PA-THETIC! And also embarrassing. No chemistry whatsoever, DAYS needs to stop with this.

• Members

Am I crazy, or is Dario's intro pretty good?! His scenes with Melanie were awesome, and for a never-before-mentioned sibling, they actually did a nice job covering up and explaining why he hasn't been around. It's bound to be a bit clunky, but I thought they explained it well!

EJ/Taylor, however... unless they're going for a gold medal in the Constipated Staring Olympics, give it up.

Archived