DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She must bring in her own stuff. Kate's necklace budget alone would sink DAYS for the year!

BTW, if anyone's interested, I posted a "Couples Report Card" on my blog. I started writing a post here about the various couples on the show and then felt it would fit better over there, so if you care to check it out, here's the post: State of Affairs. (Figured it was easier to link here than to repost the text, but it might be a good jumping-off point for discussion, since I'm sure plenty of people will disagree with plenty of what I have to say! :P)

• Members

Omg so wait, what did that last scene with Fake Rafe exactly mean? The guy impersonating him is a sexual offender?! ohmy.gif I always had a feeling that was the case. Wow!!

I actually LOVED the Sami/PervRafe scenes from earlier in the show. Great work by Ali Sweeney today...

Kinsey had every right to be upset & her attitude was justified! Did not enjoy seeing Bo gang up on her like that, I HATED how he was treating her. I love Will using his uncle Bo being a police chief to get the pawn shop guy to talk!! lol

What a boring, wooden actor playing this thief pawn guy. I don't care about him at all!! Lame addition to the show, IMO!

Poor Nathan, omg his crying baby face when Carly told him that Mel didn't want him anymore :( Mark Hapka sold that scene!! Nathan really loves Mel and she doesn't even want to see or talk to him anymore, that is just sad!!

Daniel looks like the inside of a vacuum filter

• Members

Could be that but I'm doubting it since before he deleted the file, he bragged about how he's able to get into the files of Salems sexual offenders or something like that. That's what led me to believe he might be a sexual offender but I could be totally wrong about that. LOL

• Members

Today was good in some surprising ways! I loved Bo's little scene with Kinsey just because Reckell got to be funny... Bo/Daniel was an interesting new interaction, and I totally bought both sides of it... really love the Carly/Melanie bond... I actually felt bad for Nathan, because I think he realizes what he might have missed out on (and I love a sort of "tragic" end to these stories)... and SAMI! That Sami who stood up to FakeRafe was exactly who I always thought adult Sami would be if they de-villainized her. She's strong-willed, aggressive, not a victim -- basically Sami from years ago, but not actively trying to ruin people's lives. They found a real sweet spot for Sami today. Interesting.

Dario has a bit of a pig nose...

• Members

I like OtherRafe. I know the show is portraying it that he is wrong in everything he does, but soaps never get into the fact that fathers are not mothers and what your father teaches you is often in contradiction to what your mother teaches you. It's your mothers job to be shocked and aghast that you get into a fight at school, but it's your father's job to pretend to be shocked while secretly being proud of you. Johnny's a little young for these things, but Rafe does have a valid point that bullies in school can't be reasoned with and running to mommy to fight your battles is not going to help you navigate through school politics. Kids can be rotten, its just the way it is.

• Members

They are trying to make a storyline out of this? Ari died in a freak accident...she wasnt murdered. It really was plot driven and used to get LK off the show. I think they should have left it at there.

Cant stand Gabbi and wish Will would drop her. I so wanted Kinsey to beat that beast, attacking her, as if she's the only person in the world that owns those stupid earrings

Archived