DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Members

I remember that guy, I think that's Troy the drug dealer who tried to kill Arianna

I loved Brandon and would gladly welcome him back to the show if DAYS did. I like seeing Nicole interact with her other family members. In that 1.5 months I think it would be so smart to bring him back and maybe mix it up again with Sami. It could also bring some much needed story for Abe/Lexie, they could touch more on the fact that he's Abe's son.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There was more to Brandon than just being one of Sami's guys. He was Nicole's brother, he had a rivalry with Abe before the truth about Abe being his father came out, he had a thing for Lexie and they slept once, he dated Jennifer for a while and he worked at the hospital. There's alot they can do with him if they brought him back.

• Members

wub.gif

I liked them back then too. But I liked him with Lexi more.

Actually, I could go with exchanging Rafe, Rafe II, and Gabby for Brandon and his boxing bag blush.gif. Dario is interesting…. we'll see if he amounts to anything before throwing him overboard with the rest of the family.

• Members

I dont get why Melanie is shutting Nathan down. He loves her; she loves him; whats the problem? I dont care for them as a couple but its so anticlimatic that after all the build up the last few months that they dont end up together. Its kinda lame how there's finally no obstacles between them and she says no. Meanwhile its so obvious she will be hooking up with Dario.

Speaking of which, Gabby hints to Sami that Dario doesnt have a place to live and 2 minutes later he's answering her door half naked...WTF? They couldnt at least space a commercial break in between the scenes. This just came across sloppy and too fast

The EJ/Taylor story continues to be awful. Not buying him as this Romeo smitten by love at first sight

Loved the Brandon mention. I also loved him with Lexie. Man that was a good triangle

Justin and Adrienne have kids? How many and how old should they be? Have they ever been on the show?

• Members

Add me to this list as well, I liked Brandon/Lexie to! She was and still is his step mom all along though, LOL! But I wouldn't mind if he came back and got back into the mix of things & him and Lexie's feelings come back for each other and they can't resist the temptation....;-). There is so much that can be done with Lexie/Abe. Why doesn't DAYS feature Fay more, Brandon is hers & Abe's son. So much potential story there, Lexie & Abe need something to spicen up their lives like seriously.

I agree but I get why things are going this way since Nathan won't be in Salem for much longer. They had to cut ties between him & Mel in some way. I hate how it's being done though

I'm torn between him & Lucas...to me they are tied as Sami's true/best loves.

• Members

dont you mean one true obsession?

Why is he leaving though? Did Mark Hapka decide to quit or was he fired? Either way, if he was fired, big mistake. If he quit, then they should have recast. It is too anticlimatic that Melanie and Nathan dont end up together. I'd have had them together at least a month before writing him out. I just dont like how this is going down

Guest dc cubs

Hapka was fired. From his chat with fans after the news came out, it sounded like Hapka expressed his disapproval with the way his story was going. I think he has had issues with the writing for awhile and wasn't quiet about it. He went up against Higley and lost his job as a result.

Once he was fired, they wrapped his story pretty quickly. I think Jason47, who keeps track of all the Days contracts said Hapka still had several weeks left on his contract. Instead of keeping him until his current cycle ended, Days got rid of him ASAP.

• Members

They have 3 sons (includes 2 twins that were adopted). I don't think any of them have been on screen before, except for as babies lol. They should all be at least in the young adult range by now I think..

Lol I loved that outfit they put Rafe in! Stefano had him shipped to parts unknown...

Archived