DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Members

Loved that. Great stuff with Hope and Sami. I also enjoyed Sami mentioning John and how he stored his service weapon when she was growing up. That was a nice, believable nod to history.

Maggie and Victor were a little cartoony, but the scenes were so cute. I still can't believe we're getting Maggie Horton in a real romance story in 2011!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

That piece of music was awful, just as awful as the night-time Hope theme you mentioned. Corday and Brent Nelson are the worst music composers in daytime.

Speaking of background music, was that Justin/Adrienne's theme (from the 80's/90's) that played when Justin proposed? It sounded like Marty Davich's piano notes.

• Administrator

Yeah, I think Jack's been kidnapped/poisoned.

I like this a lot! The story would span over years so Jen can legitimately move on and fall in love with someone else. After a year together, there's the discovery that Jack's alive.....then the search....Jen finds Jack and also find out that Lawrence is behind it....but she also gets imprisoned by Lawrence. Carly and Jen's new beau discover Jen's missing so they go out and try to find her - Bo and Hope also come along for the adventure. Somehow, when Jen and Jack are in serious danger and about to die, Jen's beau overhears Jen saying Jack will always be the love of her life. In the meantime, Carly comes face-to-face with Lawrence. Lawrence "dies" once again (yeah, a little redundant, so what LOL) in a explosion, or falls off a cliff, or drowns, or some other way. So when Jack gets back, after months, or a year of sexual tension, working on cases together again, Jen and Jack have an affair. Lawrence eventually returns to Salem to wreak havoc on Bo, Hope, Carly, Jen, and Jack's lives again. On and Jen's beau becomes very insecure and teams up with Lawrence. There's a general idea for a 2-3 year story! LOL It's simple and yeah something we've seen before, but it's a classic soap type storyline: danger, friendship, jealousy, romance, betrayal, love. :)

• Members

The twins who play Johnny D are just some of the most entertaining soap kids out there right now..They're def. in that rare crowd that actually have personality and actually feel like they're a part of the scenes with the adults.

• Members

LOL @ Fake Rafe!! What a terrible father he is being! He gave horrible advice to Johnny about dealing with Reed (his bully) at school. He taught him how to fight and encouraged him to punch Reed's lights out the next time he sees him. WOW...I love that Johnny reminded him that he used to say it was wrong to fight. And when he asked Rafe if he thinks he should talk to Reed first before punching him, I was like "aw!".

Fake Rafe is hilarious, terrible, & fun to watch all in one. It's going to be hard to look at Rafe the same once his evil twin is out of the mix for good...LOL

I forgot all about Vivian and Gus. Those two can both leave the show and I wouldn't care that much.

Was that Kinsey who Gabby confronted about stealing her earrings at the end of Friday's ep? I couldn't tell for sure, but if it is...yay!! I just love her and T.

Archived