DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am really behind. The last episode I watched fully was when Rafe was peeking in on Sami and OtherRafe making out. Then I guess a week later I watched half an episode where Chad accepted EJ's offer to be Best Man. That's the last I have seen of the show, has anything good been going on? My interests wanes whenever the show becomes about Sami/Rafe/EJ/Nicole.

• Members

Daniel and Jennifer are pure DRECK.

I knew DAYS wouldn't do diddly squat with Carly & Daniel after Jenn set them up on that date mad.gif

Abigail rolleyes.gif ugh. That first meeting between her and Chad was dumb as I don't know what! Hated how judgmental she was being! So far it's a fail for me all around.

I love Gabi & Will

And I also love Melanie. The stuff with her & Philip was not very fun to watch today though. I was actually liking them this go around so a little disappointed Melanie's ending things for good...but I get it.

The Chloe/Parker/Philip stuff was pretty good that week, I would watch just for that. Other than that, not much going on that's really interesting. DAYS is blah to me right now but I'm still watching cause I can never stop watching a soap once I get into it...

• Members

I'm confused in the EJ/Nicole storyline ... did I miss something because I thought he was just marrying her because of an arrangement...I know she fell for him but he's all giddy acting like newly weds who have been totally in love w/each other..

I just don't recall EJ falling so hard for Nicole after treating her like something you scrape off the bottom of a shoe this sudden complete turn-around

• Members

How old is Abby supposed to be? She is still in college and unless she took time off, most college kids are 17-21. The Stephanie/Nathan/Melanie crowd seem older like 23/24ish. With it looking like they are putting her with Chad, who will gearing up fro college soon, it looks like they are playing her closer to the teen set with Will and Gabby.

LMAO at Johnny saying, he doesnt like her. Me either!

He seemed to start to change after Johnny's last scare. When he had her take off the tracking device, that was a sign of him starting to trust her and be vulnerable around her again. I think the marriage is more than an arrangement as he's showed signs of genuine care for Nicole. He might feel a bit guarded bc of the past though so thats why he might be a bit apprehensive with showing her love, but those feelings have definetly been surfacing.

• Members

I think putting her with Chad/Will/Gabi is the right way to go. They can't really entangle with each other though since Will/Abby are related (hope DAYS remembers). Interested in seeing what they'll do with them all come Summer. Hopefully not the beginning of another teen pregnancy S/L..

So glad I'm not alone in not liking her...I miss Ashley Benson in this role already :(

• Members

My problem with that is that she was a part of the last teen scene when she was SORASED 7 years ago. She shouldnt be with the next group. With

soon gone, I thought she would take her place. I guess not

Oh and thanks for telling me she and Will are related as I had to think about that for a few seconds. I always have the hardest time trying to connect people on Days especially since they tend to have different last names. The family trees are too crazy even by soap standards

• Members

I think I got it straight: They want to destroy Rafe's hold over the kids and make Sami look like a fool in the process, by ridding themselves of Rafe, EJ will be the only father figure in their lives or something...

when EJ was having breakfast with little Johnny Johnny said he loves Rafe and some other things he said re: Rafe seem to annoy EJ.

Cheap21 Thanks for clearing that up for me; I remember him acting nicer but I didn't realize it had progressed this far.

Archived