DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um that Vivian/Kate cake fight was just every synonym for the word "stupid". They should have just kept arguing/bickering with each other. Everything up until they fell into that cake was pretty good.

EJ's obvious jealousy of Taylor and Brady....rolleyes.gif This whole S/L with them is such TRASH.

Jennifer and Daniel are garbage as well. Just UGH to what DAYS is building between those two. I just can't even.

Meanwhile I continue to love my Mel & Dario (Melario? Mario?)wub.gif Glad they got a little closer today, loved their talk about Arianna ;-).

Stephanie is a bratty, insufferable biotch! Good for Melanie for just walking away when Steph insulted her like that. Should've slapped her but I'm glad she took the respectable route this time!

I loved watching Bo & Hope reminisce about their past! Theo and Ciara continue to be cute! IDK how I'd feel about them possibly running away ohmy.gif

• Members

Yup.

Shelley is playing Stephanie exactly how she is being written/they want her to come across. Shelley has played so many version of steph. She sucked when she joined but she learned and got better as time went on. By the rape storyline she was good, then the kidnapping/ptsd story really made her great. I have loved seeing her playing smug and a bitch.

I cant wait to see her on Secret Circle.

• Members

I haven't seen it yet, but I wonder at the wisdom of having those two character do something that's in the Abby/Gabby age range of behaviour. I remember a few years back GH had Tracy and Monica rolling on the floor and I was left thinking its great that 60 year old women are physically able to do that, but really…… SHOULD they have to do that? I'm thinking no.

• Members

I remember when Matt Ashford first returned 10 years ago, after a 7 year absence. The fans had been fighting to get him back since he was first fired, so it was a big victory. At the time, it quickly became clear that Peter Blake had been excised from the continuity. He was never mentioned and the back story acted as though he had never existed. That was something that the J&J faithful relished--the show had wiped out the "faux era" in its entirety.

It seems that this policy has not changed. That conversation between Jennifer and Abigail was telling--there was no reference to Peter Blake when Jennifer was lecturing Abby about the danger of getting involved with a Dimera. The omission was glaring. It seems to leave little doubt that Peter has been completely removed from the show's history, as if he never existed.

10 years ago this is the kind of thing that would have been cause for great celebration among the J&J fanbase. Today it doesn't even matter--we're all gone. The show finally convinced most of us to give up forever. Today's episode is the first I've seen in a long time....and it will be the last one I watch for a long time.

• Members

The only reason they have "removed" Peter from Jack and Jen's history is because of the thing with Melissa Reeves and Jason Brooks. But Peter has been mentioned several times in scenes with other characters, the last time I remember was in a scene with Tony, Cassie and Rex in 2003. But they can pretend all they want that Peter never existed, we know what we saw on-screen.

• Members

I always rant about this, but I hate the idea of Peter having been "removed" from history. It happened. If nothing else, it should be something Jen learns from -- i.e., "I shouldn't believe some smooth-talking hottie over Jack." Then JER almost had her repeat the same damn thing with Patrick!

Archived