AMC: Wednesday, February 2, 2011

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The bed and the t.v looked to be from The Pine Cone.... maybe the kitchenette is from one of those condos Kendall and then the Carey's used to live in?

I agree... it was a mishmash of whatever they had in storage lol.

• Members

Yeah, I hate the quick transitions.

Madison & Scott are cute but I still liked her better with Ryan (don't hate me, she made him likeable).

That's two days in a row that we've agreed on something!

I was hoping for more today. I wanted a longer scene where they really talked about how she felt betrayed by him 20 years ago. Maybe it's coming up later after the Kendall drama is resolved.

They let him out to save her and Greenlee insisted to Jesse that they let him go to the hospital too in case anything happened on the way. Then, David was handcuffed to a chair in the hallway after Griffin took over. There was what I thought was a great scene where David insinuated that Erica should put in a call to the governor to have him freed or he'd reveal who really shot him.

I was disappointed that there wasn't a good cliffhanger today. Monday & Tuesday's episodes had me looking forward to what happens next, but today's didn't.

• Members

LOL, unfortunately, you're right. I still hope though. I can't help it.

I didn't mind David, and thought maybe he might actually care about Kendall. Until his second set of scenes with Erica, where he all but told her he was going to hang around Kendall, even though it could kill her. That was cold. LOL, that La Kane more than likely went running to the Governor anyway.

Tad and Cara were surprisingly cute. Jake needs to step off. Ugh. I like Ryan and Madison. They have this really sweet, innocent factor that Rylee have always lacked. Mad's and Scott were pretty hot.

I usually hate Jack, but sh*t has he grown a pair in the last few days. He gave it to Erica today. I was actually on his side, shocking I know. But I was. It's time to let these two end already.

Archived