AMC: Wednesday, February 2, 2011

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I did not like that at all. They seem to be testing out the waters on different ways to introduce it and I think that one should be SCRAPPED! Kendall is knocked out on the floor and David is desperate to get to her, then there's a slow, nice little fade in to Erica walking in the park. Just did not seem right...they should stick with the sudden gold flash.

They are so sweet together, I'm on their team as well.

I was wondering that to, as I thought he only had 10 dollars left (which he ended up spending on hot dogs for him & Madison in the park), maybe he had a few dollars left and got those flowers for Madison? Or wait, maybe he just got his first paycheck from the hospital. LOL.

That was a great scene. Sad seeing Kendall in a hospital bed yet again but I'm liking how they're tying Zach into it & Kendall's still struggling with his death. That's a good point Griffin made, what if she just doesn't want to live anymore and wants to be with Zach? She's been neglecting to go to her appointments and has been doing almost everything possible to NOT take care of her heart. She is being so irresponsible and I didn't even think of the fact that maybe she could be doing it on purpose.

I still have a soft spot for Ryan and Madison as well. I liked their scenes in the car. But I don't want to see them together again, I'd rather see Madison move on from him for good even after she has that baby. I think her & Scott are amazing together, and if AMC wanted to add some conflict in there between them then they could put Frankie (& even Randi) into the mix. I remember back when AM was in the role of Scott, him & DV (Randi) had scenes together. I thought AMC was going to go the Scott/Randi/Frankie route but they didn't. With Madison added in, they could get a quad going here now if they wanted. It could be interesting.

Archived