ALL: Oprah-Are You The Biggest Soap Opera Fan?

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And you just know she stepped out of the limo in one of her full-length "Eat Me PETA" spectaculars.

That promo was great, I just knew she'd have our Chaka SuLu on the show for one last time. And she looked so genuinely touched to see All Her Men assembled once again. Really looking forward to this.

Genie does look great. I posted a clip of her Bare Essence series over in Primetime Oxides, this is the closest she's looked to being that radiant and beautiful in years.

• Members

I don't think anyone has said that since like 2009 :lol:

The promo looks great, although I can't believe they are using the same questions Tony and Genie had to answer back in 1981. I doubt they ever dated. Genie looks great but I was a little distracted by her neck.

Since she had MEK, Debbi, and Darnell, I wish she'd had Laurence Lau and Kim Delaney pop in. And Marcy Walker. And Dorothy Lyman. The list just doesn't stop...

I will have to watch to see a better look of Erica's exes. That and to see if anyone mentions Larry Keith.

• Members

Eh, Oprah was a fan of AMC, which explains why she has 500 AMC people on. Luke and Laura are just bigger and more famous than anybody else so they got invited. You got me why Mrs Chancellor was invited. It just comes across that Oprah was a fan of AMC in the 80s (hence still calling him "Tad The Cad") and that's what she knows and wants to celebrate. She may have never seen OLTL in her life for all we know.

Archived