ALL: Oprah-Are You The Biggest Soap Opera Fan?

• Members

So that's the first Jeff beside Michael Nader? Which actor was that? Charles Frank?

Nick Surovy looks about the same in the face but that outfit isn't very flattering.

Larkin's aged a fair amount in the last few years.

Richard Shoberg looks about the same, yet without being plastic, and he's also well-dressed. When will AMC bring back Tom and Livia and Jamal and give them proper material? They don't even do anything with the Hubbards, but the Fryes also have good history on the show, and I wish they would use this while they have a chance.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Walt always looks great (while still looking human). I think the clothes help too. David Canary looks very good but that outfit really isn't the greatest - an ill-fitting jacket and black turtleneck. I also wonder why Larkin had no proper suit pants - was he wearing some sort of shocking T-shirt before taping and they had to put him in a suit jacket?

I'd say combining looks and clothes I'd go Walt > Dick Shoberg > David > the rest.

• Members

I like it too even if it looks a little like she put on some drapes.

When she has that smile on her face it reminds me that I have long thought she would be a very good host if they ever remade Fantasy Island.

It all reminds me of one of those early TV sitcoms about a loveable garbageman or something.

• Members

From left to right, it's Phil (Nick Benedict), Jeff (Charles Frank), Dimitri, Adam, Tom, Jack, Travis, and Mike. What Mike is that? I can't determine whether or not that's the one from when Adam was kidnapped by Billy Clyde and Jewell while Erica and Mike were rendezvousing in the Chandler mansion.

Nick Benedict is kinda looking like the white Charlie Wilson with that mustache. I wonder if Charles Frank is still married to Susan Blanchard, who played Mary on AMC (who Jeff had after Erica and with whom he started raising Tad before she was murdered in a break-in at their house).

I wish they would have just made this a SuLu show. I want to see an extensive retrospective on all things La Kane, full of clips (besides the ones we see ALL THE TIME -- "Pine Valley isn't exactly the corner of Hollywood and Vine," I'm talking to you!!).

• Members

They would have to be in a arena for that. :lol:

I forgot to add that I'm surprised how good Michael Nader looks, I think abc should give him another chance. I loved erica with dimitri. And that oprah is totally an amc fan and tried to pretend that this show was about all soaps for fairness.

Archived