OLTL: Austin Peck Joins the Show

• Members

He's the type of character that Llanview doesn't have much of? Let's see then: He's a super nice guy or he's a super smart guy or he has a certain occupation that hasn't typically been seen in Llanview or he's gay OR hey how about this one: He's a handsome guy who prefers the company of both men and women: The very first (I think) bisexual character to hit Llanview. Just a thought.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From SOD, posted at SOC:

Interview with Austin Peck – He didn’t even audition for the role. It was offered, and he’s excited, but unsure how long the stint will be. He read for Joey previously, but the role went to Degnan. He’s excited to be working with his squeeze, and she beams as well about him joining. He discusses rumors that he alienated the cast before departing ATWT – He says there was a person in particular who spread rumors, and he chose to stay out of it so as not to make things worse. Peck reported to work on Jan 30th.

• Members

I guess at least his people won't have to complain to the press about him auditioning, like Terri's did.

Nothing against Austin Peck because I don't really care that much about what he did or didn't do with Terri Conn, they're all adults, but he has been on two soap sets where he was rumored to have alienated co-workers.

• Members

If memory serves me and I could be wrong, but his issues at Days was about his strong religious beliefs, his issues at ATWT was him cheating with his married co star (I guess TC)

Yet I find it funny that posters on MBs think he is going to play a gay character :lol:^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Bet Peck would play a pedophile over a gay person because traditionally Christianity has had more of a problem with gay people than pedophilia. Not sure if Peck's a catholic or not but we all know they're bursting with pedos on the payroll.

Oh man, speaking of actors playing pedophiles... Remember when The Todd from Scrubs was on ATWT, and he'd raped Maddie, and he was this mediocre actor until just about the time he became a real creep then he was like - an exceptional actor? Shudder just thinking about it. Wonder where he drew his expertise from to be so realistic... :s lol

Archived