OLTL: Austin Peck Joins the Show

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I recognize Austin Peck's name, I'm completely unfamiliar with his work; as I have not watched any soap he's been on while he was there. However, since his casting has the usual self-righteous (I hate the Ford's/I hate John/I hate Todd/I hate Rex...I love Matthew/I love Cristian/I love Brody because they're bores "decent") viewing brigade up in arms, I'm more than willing to give him a chance, and will probably be inclined to give him extra leeway to spite it.

I hope AP turns out to be Inez's brother (uncle to the Ford boys), Cutter's best friend from childhood who helps him scheme against Joey, in between having pow wow's at the Sun with Todd and flirting with cheap women (speaking of which, how long before he's in Blair's bed?) at Rex's club.

:P

Welcome to OLTL AP. I usually give newbies a week to impress me, you'll get two.

• Members

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not but how is one self-righteous for expressing their dislike for a TV character? I am tired pa seeing perfectly good characters be trashed to make Todd, John, and Rex look good or have people who were perfectly sane go absolutely psycho just make sure we know he is worse than two-time rapist Todd.

I hope Peck bombs so he can hurry up and get the hell off of the show. He is horrendous.

Archived