OLTL: Austin Peck Joins the Show

• Members

I get what you're saying, and I know you don't like the character of Kelly (hell I don't know if I do either, I'm more watching for GT), but I refuse to root for Kelly/Cutter over Kelly/Joey. I think Joey has potential, no TD isn't the most exciting, but his character is not a sleazebag, a self-righteous brooder who appears to be sleeping in most scenes, a zoolander impersonator, or a rapist, therefore he needs to stay and I'm hoping that he gets some halfway decent writing.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally agree - I don't have any interest in Kelly/Cutter or in Cutter. I resent everything that this type of casting ("edgy" looks means you must be a manwhore with no ties to the canvas and little of interest to say or do) stands for, and while Josh Kelly may be a great actor for all I know, I just can't ever accept this character, because his brethren (Rex/Todd/John/Ford) have already done enough damage to the show.

I don't think Joey has much of a chance, but I hope I'm wrong.

I loved Gina on GL. I've always had issues with her as Kelly - actually how I feel about her now (apathy/sometimes like) is much kinder than I felt during her first run as Kelly. But the relationship stuff just doesn't work at all.

• Members

Bwahahahaha! :lol:

Actually, he was MUCH better than I expected on ATWT. Good thing, too, considering that on Days he made Ronn Moss look like Colin Firth.

He'll never win a prize for his acting but he "worked" as a young male romatic leading man. He's way more at ease in front of the camera than those Ford people, that's for sure. And all things considered, I'd rather watch him than Michael Easton or JPL.

Archived