All: Who could be next to quit/be fired?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NBC renewed DAYS through 2013 so it is safe until then. I don't know why that was brought up in the ABC chat.

Annie Ilonzeh is recurring but if Charlie's Angels pilot is picked up she will obviously be gone. Dahlia Salem is also recurring and they haven't done much with her since Brenda came back so I can see them eliminating the character. Going by contract - Jason Cook has had no story ever so I'm surprised he has lasted this long. I was even more surprised they didn't off him with the bus crash especially since they forshadowed with Maxie talking about her past boyfriends who have died. Others: John J. York, John Ingle, Lisa LoCicero could be axed or moved to recurring.

• Members

I would have thought so a month ago but I feel that if they wer going to get rid of these 3, they would have done so 3 weeks ago during the bus crash bc that gave them the perfct oppurtunity to give them all a storyline dictated exit. They survived that so I feel they will be safe for at least a little while

• Members

Nancy Lee Grahn plays a nowhere character that does nothing and has no function. I could see her, the equally useless Tyler Christopher, and Ingo Rademacher all leaving GH soon. These three would probably save more money than dumping Olivia (who I dislike more than anyone else on GH but begrudgingly acknowledge she must come cheap), Matt and Steve.

I also could see GH getting rid of Brandon Barash and Bradford Anderson as both play characters who have not had all that much to do in a year or more.

• Members

Anyone on GH who isn't Brenda, Sonny, Dante, Jason, Carly, Lulu, Luke, Lucky, Tracy, Robin, Patrick, or Michael should be worried about their jobs. Oh and the irish girl, Lisa, Johnny and Abby shouldn't be going anywhere.

OLTL could drop Brody, Charlie, Gigi, Cristian, a Ford brother (most likely Nate) ,Shaun and Destiny.

• Members

I think Jane and Kimberly are safe. Luke and Tracy give each other purpose and life on the show. Unless Tony Geary leaves, I dont see them axxing Jane. Kimberly would be a surprise unless she left on her own bc she is still used actively and the main figure of the hospital. She headlines the storylines centered off of there so she serves that purpose for Guza. The rest though? Highly expendable

• Members

You might be right about Jane. Unless the rumors are true and Genie returns this Spring. Then I think Jane is toast. :( :(

You're probably right about Kimberly, though. I'm just wondering how much Guza really has invested in her. He doesn't seem to really care much about the hospital. So if budget cuts come, Kimberly has GOT to be expensive. And since he has so little invested in General HOSPITAL, I wouldn't be surprised if she goes.

• Members

The kid who plays Shane on OLTL isn't on contract anymore so they aren't giving him much money.

With some of the older or more long term people at GH I wonder what kind of guarantees they have. I can see them lowering those numbers before getting rid of people completely.

Archived