All: Who could be next to quit/be fired?

• Members

Even though I don't see the show getting rid of any of these four anytime soon, if I could only get rid of one, I think I might choose Carly. I think that the show could survive with her. I don't like Jason either, but I think that Carly stirs up more unneccessary trouble/foolishness than he does. I'm not a fan of Sonny, but I tolerate him more than Carly/Jason. And I like Sam.

Also I actually think that TPTB could get rid of Lulu, without hurting the show at all. I think that her romantic pairings in general have flopped and she hasn't had chemistry with really any of the men she's been paired with. Luke's comes and goes so much, I don't think her leaving would affect him much, (as long as she's not killed off). And Lucky/Nik can have storylines that don't have to include her.

There was a long period of time where I found Lulu to be just about insufferable. When she was sleeping with Dillion/scheming against Georgie, and a long time after she got her abortion. I think that her behavior has improved since then, but I think that TPTB could get rid of her, without it hurting the show.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There were definitely a lot of reasons why I couldn't stand Lulu:

setting out to seduce/cheat/sleep with her married stepbrother

Whining 250 years to like anyone within earshot after aborting their baby. No one forced her to seduce/sleep with Dillion or get the abortion, but she whined incessantly about those things for the longest time.

Being on like almost everyday/getting way too much airtime.

Her hypocritical behavior towards Maxie, when her actions were just as bad, and at times worse than Maxie's.

Having man after man thrown at her, and not really having chemistry with any of them. While Georgie lost Dillion, was ignored by Spinelli and ended up being murdered at the hands of the only other man that loved her besides Dillion.

Her very selfish/self-absorbed behavior.

I strongly disliked Lulu for the longest time. And I remember her getting a lot of hate all over the internet. I remember her constantly getting bashed all the time, at different sites on the internet. (Though I'm not sure how people feel about her offline). I think that her behavior has gotten considerably better than it used to be, but I think that show would be fine without her.

• Members

I agree. All of those things bother me as well. And while she's improved, it still bothers me. Now, all of the sudden, she wants to act like some great moral person. SHe NEVER acknowledges all of the wrongs she committed. All she does is judge others, and often, for things she herself has done. I agree, the show could easily go on without her.

Archived