GH: Actress OUT??

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Robin, yes. Tracy and Mac? Barely.

Mac hasn't had a story of his own in....Wow, I don't even remember when. Tracy, sadly, serves as little more than a plot device for Luke these days. :(

Jason not at all. I think when you obliterate an characters memory and then never have him interact with the family he came from again, it is safe to say that it is a NEW character....Just happens to be played by the same actor.

The same goes for Carly. Laura Wright is playing a character on GH named Carly. But she sure as hell isn't playing the Carly Sarah Brown or even Tamara Braun played. Same goes for Brenda. Whoever VM is playing now, it ain't 1990s Brenda Barrett.

• Members

IA on Carly, but not Brenda. The reruns they showed when she came back in August, highlighted that she is still playing the same Brenda. She was loud, spoiled, impulsive, immature and selfish back then. Difference is she is older and not as appealing

• Members

Y&R is horrible. I wouldnt wish that on her. I really want her on Days. I think she'd rock as a Dimera. How about the secret love child of Tony and Anna? Stefano has had alot of kids who's lives he's meddled in, but he really hasnt had any adult grandchildren. I think it could be a new and interesting dynamic. I could see her at odds with Sami, bc of the Anna connection. How about reuniting her with Greg Vaughan as a recast Eric Brady and have them be the next Dimera/Brady pairing but it being a male Brady and female Dimera this time?

um there's still Steven Webber

Archived