GH: Actress OUT??

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sad sad news. Jason and Liz were the only reason GH was worth watching for a while. Frons and Guza can eat [!@#$%^&*] and die as far as I'm concerned.

But I do agree, I'd rather her go on to bigger and much much better things. I think she's a great actress and could move on to primetime easily if she wanted to.

• Members

Oh I forgot about the stuff with Jason and Jake. You're right. Jake will probably cease to exist after he leaves with Liz. Goodness knows Lucky doesn't even remember he once had children...but then according to Luke, they weren't really Lucky's kids anyway.

• Members

I like the new girl; she works. I dont think she needs to be axxed to bring on Rebecca in the role, especially since I think she's too beautiful. Marissa is supposed to be a bit more on the bland side. I'd take her on Days. How about Sarah Horton? I know many people have been asking for this character to come back and Becky fits the right age.

• Members

Days would be great but I never felt Becky worked as a goody goody character and wasn't that Sarah. I actually think she'd be a great Heather on Y&R. Heather who was always a little bit of a vamp. ER is more the traditional heroine type and the role just doesn't work for her. Becky on the other hand I think would be great. She's always been more enjoyable to watch this way versus attempts to make her a saint/goodgirl.

As far as Marissa, I dont advocate replacing actors just because a more well known or popular actress is available unless TPTB are already looking to recast because whoever is in the role just isn;t working. I doubt Y&R would replace ER now even if they knew her Heather wasn't working due to her pregnancy.

• Members

HAHAHAHAHAHA, what a bitch! She's such a joke.

Seriously, I don't even watch GH and Herbst's firing offends me more than any of the firings that have occurred on my soaps since I started watching 8 years ago (though I will never get over the horrendous mistreatment of Daphnee Duplaix on OLTL but I digress). It's honestly repulsive. I think it's really hitting me because she has a brand new baby. :(

• Members

Sarah hasnt been seen in 20 years (1991). I dont think one can say if she is a goody goody bc alot can change in 2 decades. I think she'd pretty much be a blank slate for any writer that wanted to bring her own and essentially would be approached like a new character with existing ties

• Members

I'm surprised. I thought that the Lucky/Liz reunion and Aiden's paternity was Guza's big story to tell and he was just biding his time. I wonder who else was fired? GH has so many high paid actors sucking up airtime. I don't know how come it has taken them this long to cull the cast.

Archived