GH: Actress OUT??

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

all four are a waste of time on the show and useless, so good riddance. Liz though wasn't a waste of time, they laid out groundwork for her for some real meaty stories with Lucky, Helena, Nik...and now they just abandon it? GH has been so boring this last week with its drama-free entertainment. I don't know why they would write all that with Helena to just scrap it all.

• Members

Unfortunately, the Webbers have been long since shitt upon. Liz was literally the LAST connection we had to the Hardy's and the Webbers.

If she dies...Wonder if they will recast Jeff and Sarah for the funeral? Weren't there rumors Sarah was coming back to town a couple months ago...?

• Members

I'm never vocal about these things, but I'm absolutely disgusted by this news that Rebecca is out at GH. The fact that she was fired just speaks volumes about General Hospital's downfall - how they would put a character like Siobhan on contract, but let go a fan favorite, a veteran and a very talented actress just boggles the mind. Let's hope somehow they reverse this decision as the news spreads like wildfire tonight, because this is just wrong.

Of course they'll have Jason and Sam raise the baby, act as if Elizabeth never existed. I don't know how I'll be able to stomach this.

Archived