GH: Actress OUT??

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh I agree, other soaps are doing it too. Sure, others are chopping vets.

But there isn't ONE person on GH (other than Luke, who is only on 2 months a year), that was on before like, 1993. GH is by far the worst, and it's clear they find ALL vets expendable. Sure, Sonny and Jason have been on a long time. But they're also the ONLY characters he cares about. And he's re-written and retconned so much history with the two, they're pretty much new characters anyway. Then you have Carly, who is by NO means the same character she was 15 years ago. Same goes for Brenda.

You're right about all those characters on the other soaps, but the fact is, they've kept a LOT more than GH...Who has kept 0.

• Members

At least Jonathon said that he is disappointed. I'm glad he is.

I have a feeling Erin Chambers is getting a LOT of shitt on Twitter right now. Crazed fans saying "You stol Becky's contract!" lol

Anyway, I'm still hoping GH begs Becky to come back, she flips them off as she walks away and into a role on AMC or Y&R.

• Members

I dont see her going on AMC. ABCD is cleaning house across the boards. This isnt simply a GH problem. If these departures are due to budget cuts, I cant see them firing her from one show, to put her on another, especially with the other show is also losing talent. I think Days is the best fit for her. Y&R is a horrible soap these days and theres little room on B&B

• Members

Oh I agree, I doubt she's going to AMC. I'm just saying I'd love to see her there.

I would like to see her on Y&R if she could play Heather, Mac, or even Chloe. On B&B I could see her being a rival for Steffy or Amber.

DAYs would be good, but I feel like Becky gives off a different vibe than others at the show.

She'd be great anywhere. I'd really like to see her at OLTL, too, but I doubt she would wanna move cross country.

I bet Y&R will scoop her RIGHT up though. They love ABCD stars.

Also, I could see her going to AMC simply because MCE QUIT, she wasn't cut.

Archived