GH: Actress OUT??

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was posted at SOC, and this person is reliable, she gets SOD/SOW/SID before anyone else is what's been said:

According to Tracee who said she confirmed with multiple sources before dropping the spoiler, Liz will leave town with two of her kids, but not Jake. Jake dies.

Damn Jake dies just so JaSam can have a child? You continue to be epic fail Luza

• Members

I can't even begin to understand the rationale for killing Jake. They can just have Liz leave town with her children. In a couple years, Jake can return a rebellious teenager making trouble for Jason and Sam. I want an official source to confirm this story twist.

• Members

I would think it would be EASIER if Jake left town with Liz then JaSpam can have their future mobster

Guza probably thought of that, but too many head's would explode. Neither one deserve to be near that boy, especially Sam. I know, someone will tell me what she did is in the past, but she still shouldn't be near him, and because of their lifestyle.

• Members

Guza doesn't care about fan reaction. I would guess that he does not really want Jason to actually raise a child, as it would cramp his style. None of Guza's heroes have ever raised children - even Sonny tends to leave that to Carly.

I don't really believe Sam will actually have a baby, and if she does I think something will happen.

• Members

ANOTHER dead Quartermaine. And Monica/Edward never even got to know? Wow. That's just shameless.

If I thought there was even a CHANCE that this could be handled anything like BJ's death, I'd be more receptive. But you just know Guza's gonna make this ALL about Jason. Jason will somehow blame Liz for Jake's death, calling her a whore and a bad mothr. Lucky will tell her she's only likeable when bleeding. And she'll leave town in shame.

• Members

This person is reliable, but spoilers haven't been playing out like worded, so maybe it'll change. This could be off too.

I just can't see them tying Jason & Sam down with a kid and I hope Liz does get to leave town with ALL her kids, cause Guza clearly wants Lucky to be the new Luke as in kids are just extra useless baggage. I'm at the point I wish GV was back as Lucky

Archived