AMC/OLTL/GH: Repeats on January 19

• Members

I can see how OLTL and GH are relevant to current stories but exactly how is AMC? Are they going to do something with Erica and Tad in the near future? This episode seems like such an odd choice

Also why were John and Todd on a plane together. Im not recalling this story

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that's when Todd had been convicted of killing Margaret and was on his way to be executed or something like that. I actually may tune in to that episode. It'll give me a chance to see some of my favorite dead characters again: Evangeline, Nash and Hugh.

• Members

The problem is that they hardly use them. With the exception of Sonny, Brenda and Jason. I don't even consider Carly a character from the 90s...Because, whatever character Laura Wright is playing, it's NOT Caroline Benson.

Yep. I think. She was around till 1998, wasn't she?

On a side note,

How sad is it that I've been more excited for all these repeats than I have been for ANY storyline on GH since...2007?

• Members

The Fan Feb episodes were a good idea and AMC def had the best one (I remember OLTL had a rather lame one with movie hommages--Flash was in a Matrix mess is all I really remember :blink:)--so it's a fun pick to bring back, I'm impressed!

And woot, an OLTL episode from perhaps my least fave era for the soap ever (which is saying something considering the late 90s as well...)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived