AMC/OLTL/GH: Repeats on January 19

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a treat! Loving the classic episodes they're playing today. I assumed by "Hot Guy Marathon" that would mean playing repeats of episodes featuring Ford with his shirt off, but I was pleasantly surprised.

All My Children's fan favorite episode was so hilarious, nice blast from the past. I started watching All My Children full time in May of that year - what a fun year 2003 was.

Liked the OLTL eppy, heavy on the Todd being sent to mail for Margaret's murder and the Tess/Jess/Viki/Niki drama. I really didn't think the episode fit the theme of "hot men" - I guess Rex surrounding himself with models and being nasty to Adriana counts.

Watching the GH episode now, seems to be all about Jason/Sonny, pretty good.

• Members

I have them, and put them in the AMC/OLTL/GH "Teasers" posts for this week...

Here they are, per the info. ABC sent SON:

AMC: #8535

OLTL: #9616

GH: #8487

And the numbers for the February 11th repeats:

AMC: #9113

OLTL: #6996

GH: #11712

• Members

Oh, no. I should clarify. I was just thinking back to the year 2003, in terms of my personal life, also it was really the first year I became dedicated to watching soaps, not that the storylines on All My Children were deemed funny or hilarious. I thought it was a pretty solid year in terms of stories, May sweeps was pretty powerful month, when Maria regained her memory and David/Anna's infant daughter died. I think Bianca's rape was in July/August, I know it was an extremely controversial arc, but Lucci, Minshew and Riegel had some Emmy-worthy performances.

• Members

3rd day in a row ABC7 pre-empted the soaps today in LA sad.gif No AMC, OLTL, or GH aired here today because of a school shooting. No AMC yesterday because of another school shooting. I expect my school to be shot up tomorrow now....lol. And then no AMC on Monday cause of a parade. I sure do hope the repeats are up on ABC.com later.

Archived