AMC: Monday - December 27. 2010

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hated how B&E completely re-wrote Millicent as a loving surrogate mother of sorts to Greenlee when Sabine-lee flashbacked to various pivotal moments in her life after the great car crash of '07.

I thought RPG looked surprisingly presentable today.

• Members

Today's episode was great! I love how it focused on the several familys of the show. So glad Asher and Caleb were nowhere in sight.

Pretty strange to me how the Hubbard's celebrated at the police station. WTH? What if a criminal was brought in or something? But I enjoyed them all so much, regardless of that. The Brot/Natalia scene where Angie made them admit to being with each other just made me smile! I loved it! And Brot & Natalia look so beautiful next to each other. I really like them a lot...

Damon wanting to go to college and practice pre-law is nice. lol at Tad thinking it was a joke! And Colby's reaction wasn't nice. She's clearly mad because he's following in her mom's footsteps...I wish she would have just been supportive of him 100%. Man she is a brat! Can't even support Damon when he's finally got his life together and has a clear goal.

I love the latin atmosphere that Cara & Griffin brought to the Martin Christmas party. I think it was a nice touch and I'm glad we are still learning more about them with each episode.

I think Sarah Glendening has much more presence and adds a lot more to the character of Marissa. Definitely an improvement over BA, imo. I liked her debut, but what I don't like is how Marissa & JR are getting closer. The looks JR was giving Marissa and the kiss he gave her on the cheek just irked me. I hate where this is going.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Scott tomorrow, I thought the little scene between Scott & Marissa at the end was cute. Not really a Cosgrove fan, but I think he will do great as Scott. I surprisingly enjoyed him at the end today.

Lol at Annie showing up at Ryan's! I was surprised at how nice Greenlee was being to her. Annie had this look on her face as she was reacting to how Greenlee was treating her, it made me LOL because I was as surprised as she was! I hope AMC isn't done with Greenlee & Annie's rivalry! Oh and lol at Greenlee hallucinating and thinking Annie was Madison standing with Ryan and Emma. The shot of Madison holding a baby and showing it to Ryan was funny to.

AMC needs to stop with the Reese mentions. Bianca and Miranda talking about Reeses Christmas tradition where when you put the angel on the tree, you get to make a wish rolleyes.gif Erica asking Bianca if she called Reese, then asking why she wasn't here for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Bianca saying the same thing she always says which is, "Reese had a problem with her project" or something like that. So annoying!! Either bring her back or end this marriage already so Bianca can move on please! This has been going on for half a year.

Kendall's going to break my heart tomorrow with Father Clarence. Zach leaving her a journal documenting his feelings for her is so sweet.

• Members

She's such a snotty little bitch (and not in a good way). I liked her outfit, though.

Greenbitch is nice to her now because Annie isn't a threat to her precious relationship with Ryass. UGH

It's just frustrating. Bianca mentions Reese freely and acts all lovey, but as soon as another person questions her on Reese, she gets all defensive and wants to change the subject. What the hell is going on here???!

• Members

I don't like Colby. She is not a rootable young heroine imo, she reminds me too much of real-life neurotic girls with annoying qualities and I'm glad that she's a b-plot character. Just go off and be with Asher already you fickle pickle, ready to slit your wrists over Damon mere weeks ago now you're blinded by your mommie issues and Asher love. That reaction to Damon's announcement, what kind of girlfriend acts like that? Not a good one.

Is it me, or is CM embracing the smugness we can't stand Ryan for?

I too enjoyed seeing so many characters on the canvas today. Thing is, I didn't get that AMC *thing* watching, that unmistakable holiday warmth. I think we could have actually used a couple of saccharine, emotionally manipulative moments. :P I guess I'll hold out til Angie delivers this baby blind and catches her first spec of light next year as she sits quietly in the corner while Amanda puts Natalie's angel on top of the tree. A guy can dream.

• Members

Greenlee is so becoming the bitch I use to love. Ryan can't control this one. I loved how she told him about wanting what she wants when she wants it. My god, she is a spitting image of JR Chandler when she plays her bitch role.

Annie, you know what it's getting ridiculous, she can't have a holiday w/ her family, she can't, neither can JR, they are written so miserable to prop this Nu-Marissa, JR kissing her cheek and ripping off this moment.

2rdvxu9.jpg

Pissed me off! Keep pushing it AMC :mad:

Madison is such loser right now, GreenMe is gonna eat her up and spit her out. :lol:

JR if he's playing her, JY deserves an emmy b/c he has me fooled. But JR all :D because Marissa gave him a petition for joint custody of his OWN SON! I was livid see that!

Marissa: Merry X-Mas JR, I will share w/ you MY SON! <---- That's how it came off to me. :lol:

Cara is such an awesome character, I need to say that, and she has too much chemistry w/ Griffin I almost forgot they were related tonight.

Kendall is such a nut job right now. I had a dream about Zach? Father Clarance Hi! And her home is the least Christmas like vibe, I think that everyone w/ people that made us say WTF? made us not really feel this holiday epi. I've seen AMC on Christmas, this didn't do much for me. It felt like a rush job and poorly handled. Cara/Griffin's tamales and tequilla nearly saved it, but everyone we want to be happy just wasn't. Atleast it didn't come off like that. Marissa's character makes me feel like the Chandlers are dead. The Hubbards in the station instead of at Angie/Jesse's apartment was horrible. Jackson and Erica didn't spend Christmas w/ Kendall for long, Emma went to sleep earlier than most kids, Kendall giving her kids dead husband clothing. Oh and Madison falls in the snow if that's not enough Scott sees Marissa at jail, Colby and AJ disappear, and where's Asher?

This was Merry Christmas?

• Members

But it's beautiful, you know why? because they eventually will break up. Ryan isn't a David or JR, this isn't the Greenlee he loves. If this is truely the bitch turn, Ryan can never be w/ the bitch that is Greenlee, he's not that type of guy. Which is why Ryan loved Madison, and now back to the Greenlee he was marrying. The Greenlee that lies, schemes, blackmails..he can never be w/ her.

Archived