AMC: Monday - December 27. 2010

• Members

I thought it was a pretty good episode.

LOL @ Opal's outfit. Annie's gonna try to kill Marissa, I bet. Did ya see the look on her face when she was eavesdropping? hehe! The new actress playing Marissa seems decent. She's nothing spectacular, but it's a pretty drab role to begin with. Madison fell on some ice! I wonder what Greenbitch will do, leave her to die? Wouldn't surprise me. Bianca is sending mixed messages regarding Reese. First, she talks to Reese on the phone and is all, "I miss you!". And today she acted all happy/loving talking about Reese's "Christmas tradition" of the wishing angel. But Erica asked her why Reese wasn't in PV for Thanksgiving and now Christmas.... Bianca: "Just drop it, Mom! OK?". What's going on?

Father Clarence! Aaaaah! That dude gives me the creeps.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I thought it was a good episode. LOVED how many characters were in it. I think the only ones missing were Asher, Caleb, David and Liza. Jury's out on nuMarissa for me. She seems better in terms of acting choices and making Marissa more assertive and strong but I didn't see any chemistry with her and JR or her and Scott. Here's hoping she has some with Bianca. ^_^

• Members

Thank GOD no Cooney and son. Can't stand either one of them. Too bad Ryhole wasn't gone too. Then the episode would have been perfect for me.

Loved the gang at Kendall's. That's how the K/M family should be (but with Reggie, Lily, etc) and I would have liked more of them and less than the gang at the whore's bar.

This Marissa is prettier and a better actress but is JR really into her again or is he playing her? And why is he ignoring Annie? Can you tell I haven't watched a lot lately :blush:

Tad needs a woman and a story. I hate seeing him as just window dressing

• Members

Its been hinted that Marissa was playing him when BA was in the role. Someone asked why she was smiling when JR's world was in turmoil last week and I thought it was bc she was playing him and wants him to suffer. Her working for Caleb and calling Scott was a big hint

• Members

That was me actually :lol: I didn't see it that way, I saw it as another of BA's smiling ticks inserted in the wrong place. Even if it was intentional, it was too over the top. I like that nuMarissa is subtle and more calculating.

PS, I just read they have no plans to put Marissa OR Annie with Scott, so I guess her having no chemistry with Scott is irrelevant. I think we'll have to see what they do with she and JR before I judge their chemistry again. I honestly think Marissa's hair is making her appear older than Sarah Glendening is and older than Marissa should appear in general.

• Members

Yes, I didn't call her Grimace for the first six months for nothing.

"When my mother and father died in that horrible car accident -- :D -- and left me without a penny to my name -- :D -- because my father failed to renew their life insurance policy -- :D -- I had no choice but to be a (ahem) 'Masseuse' :D "

• Members

I really liked the episode. My only complaint was that Tad didn't talk to Dixie's star, but I guess those days are over.

NuMarissa has a warmth that BA never brought to the role. So far, I like her much more than I ever did BA.

Greenlee had a great line to Ryan about how she always gets what she wants when she wants it. I'm probably reading into things and getting too optimistic again, but it felt like David & Donna were announcing that they're bringing the real egotistic Greenlee back. I know it was most likely just Kate Hall getting to the root of the character in a way most of the scriptwriters haven't in years.

I loved the Kane/Montgomerey family bonding, too.

I thought the Martins' celebration should've taken place at Tad's house instead with the Hubbards there, too. Maybe it was due to Debbi Morgan's erratic schedule, but it seemed off to me that the Hubbards had their party at the police station. I did love how Angie forced Brot & Natalia to admit their dating, though!

• Members

Greenlee used to be a fun bitch (back during the Leo days). Despite some of her awful actions, there was always a sense of fun. Now she's so dark and brooding.

I miss THIS Greenlee:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW3CN1sh834?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW3CN1sh834?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW3CN1sh834?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived