AMC: Monday - December 27. 2010

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I sure hope so!

I really do think Frons wants AMC gone because of this Rylee thing. Think about it.... they have about 6 fans, they're universally hated by critics and on message boards. Why the hell keep them together? It makes zero sense. I mean, I never was a huge Zendall fan, but I could at least understand them - as they seemed to have a large fanbase.

• Members

I figured I had just missed it. The last time I recall hearing an announce was Kale Brown doing it over on GH. These days, they usually give the character a long enough break where it isn't deemed "necessary" (like Scott being gone for a couple of weeks), but in Marissa's case, I think the situation definitely called for a name announce.

I think SL has been freshened up recently, Botox, Thermage...

And no jokes about Kendall leaving the boys alone with a priest. :ph34r:

• Members

Me too. I'm just waiting for the moment when Father Clarence, Reverend Ricky and yet to be introduced Rabbi Isaiah all walk into a bar.

I hate watching Cara and Griffin obsess about making the Martins like them. With the exception of Amanada, the Martins are acting like complete douchebags. Amanda, unfortunately, is just acting insecure.

• Members

I wish it was Colby

There's just somethin' that ain't right about that girl. Which is cool in a way because it makes her unique and realistic, there's no one else who hits that odd minor chord like she does. I wonder if this is how people felt about Christina Karras, neither a goody two shoes nor an all out vixen, but altogether neurotic and more than a little annoying.

• Members

Just up to last Monday's episode now. Funny, unlike others, I did not like Ssrah Glendening's first episode's performance as Marissa. She seemed altogether wrong -- kind of over dramatic but in all the wrong ways. I felt a huge drop in quality from Brittany Allen, and I actually never had a problem with BA. I did like Sarah Glendening as Lucy on ATWT so maybe she will grow on me. Good debut for Daniel Cosgrove, with Scott saying he is ready to get out of jail. I wish the "voice of God" as people called it in this thread had come on, it was definitely needed for people who don't know casting spoilers.

I loved the Brot/Natalia scene with Angie. I'm confused about when Debbi Morgan took her leave though because her character has still been on every week or two and I thought the rumor was the story would pick up again in the new year. Maybe they meant it would be filmed in the new year?

Happy for Damon that he has gotten his life together. I think maybe Colby was only interested in Damon when she thought it was a rebellious thing and when he was a "bad boy." I still like Colby though. I think the show is really good at nailing feelings of insecurity, I could relate when Colby was going through them and now I can relate when Madison and Annie feel that way.

I actually think Bianca and Erica's tense talk about Reese not being there was really good. It is good not to rush an off-screen breakup (which is probably inevitable at this point), because I think it cheapens previous story to just drop a character like that. I predict probably they are going to be talking breakup sometime in the next 3 months, but it will have been a good nine months since Bianca came back, an appropriate amount of time.

Overall, liked the episode and I'm still liking AMC quite a bit!

Archived