AMC articles, interviews, behind the scenes

• Members

Yep, Carl. The only time I've ever seen him was in the episode where Jake/Joey shot Grandma Kate that was on WoST back in the day. He could be a true friend for Frankie, too, while also getting into bed with Griffin, who is really gay some chick in PV.

You mean Lamman Rucker? He was on AMC a few years ago as Garret IT'S THE DRAGON, BITCHES!!! Williams, but if DAYS can do it, so can AMC!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would like to see Lamman in a good soap role - I have never cared for any roles he's had. He would have been good as Greg on OLTL (although that was also a terrible role).

I've seen that photo a few times before I scanned it even but I can't get over Sybil's hideous outfit. She looks like a drugged up Doctor Who villainess.

• Members

Mona and Charles shook their tail feathers a bit. I remember in one of the Anniversary shows they showed them getting funky to Donna Summer (or whoever).

Phoebe got REALLY funky, though. She was keepin' up with the young folk! I bet she ordered lots of cocktails that night.

• Members

I think they were dancing to Stayin' Alive but on the anniversary they had it dubbed with some copyright cleared ditty. Yeah, Charles and Mona were hand holdin' and a-boppin'.

Lamman, yes, and duhhh, I totally forgot he was on here with Mimi and Dani.

• Members

A classic example would be Sammy Jo's muzak version of Thriller she's got pumpin' on the ghetto blaster when she first moves into the Carrington mansion. :lol: Like, WTF?? :lol:

I believe they dubbed Erica's modeling stuff in the All About Erica SN special with copyright cleared music too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. Amanda is rocking an andorgynous look there. I think that's the earliest I've seen Sandra...this and that bizarre Hitchhiker episode she was in with Joe Flaherty and Gene Simmons about the evils of cocaine.

I still wish they'd bring Amanda back for a quick story.

• Members

I bet they could get her too, she'd probably think it'd be a kick. But that would be one of those instances where you'd hope MW was still Liza.

Being at Studio 54 made me think of Erica's disco. I *promise* I'm not trying to start [!@#$%^&*], purely coincidental, but no Susan made me think of something I was wondering about the other night when the Nightline piece aired... were any of those clips where Susan was holding back the tears at the Emmys from years where Dorothy won?

• Members

I think it would be great to have her and Greg back for stuff with Tad/Angie/Jesse. How about a class reunion? Alfred Vanderpool too.

So are you trying to say that Dorothy Lyman trained SMG to continue the path she started in an epic war with La Lucci?

• Members

LOL, not quite. :P I know SL's kids were little in '84 for her to be chillin' at the Studio even for a going away party. But fact or fiction, I have *read* things in the past about Opal stealing some of Erica's spotlight and SL being a little miffed about DL winning the Emmy (twice!). Getting courted by primetime, Carol Burnett no less, may have had folks a little green-eyed too. Who knows... I do think it's pretty much accepted as fact that SL pounded the table and left out crying the year RS won (RS even mentioned this on her hotline the day after SL finally took home the gold).

Archived