AMC articles, interviews, behind the scenes

• Members

I wish they'd pull a Chorus Line and restage the original Dreamgirls. I saw the new tour and it's pretty poor even compared to my bootleg...

I feel the same way about NPH--I don't get the appeal, especially from gay men, at ALL. I'm glad he came out, but... I love Hannigan though....

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I figured that out when I looked him and Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio up to see if that might have been her, and turns out it likely WAS her. Apparently, they were the two leads at the time in West Side Story, so I imagine she was his "beard" for that magazine photo, lol.

• Members

I can vividly recall when (for me) the flavor of the show began to change. It was when seedy pimps and prostitutes would barge into Phoebe's mansion to blackmail/threaten/collaborate with her in her machinations against Donna Beck. Phoebe rubbing shoulders with the likes of Billy Clyde, Estell La Tour and Lettie Jean was camp heaven!

• Members

I never even knew they did another outdoor event to rival the 1980 wedding. Man, I admit that I miss the fact soaps can't do this anymore--I've been watching some episodes of the 1980 Cortland Masquerade--all shot on location in a massive mansion, and it's just kinda depressing now...

Archived