AMC articles, interviews, behind the scenes

• Members

Oh cool! I read that article online only a couple of weeks ago but I didn't realize you could download for the pics, neat. Yeah, it's really cool how People's doing this. If you search, you can find other old articles on soap stars, like Robin Strasser too. Ebony and Jet are also archiving all of their old issues (through Google books), so interesting.

And you know, this article is actually about their other house on Long Island in Garden City. I don't know if it's cool or kinda crazy to have three homes in New York (Manhattan apartment too), but it sure as hell must be nice! :lol: Not to mention lucrative.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From the mid 70s Daytime TV Library on AMC. This also has an interview with Agnes but since many of her comments are well known I wanted to put some of this first (although this isn't exactly earthshattering I realize).

02-03-2011061240AM.jpg

02-03-2011061240AM2.jpg

• Members

There are also interviews with every cast member. I didn't want to just post a ton because that would flood the thread and I don't even know if anyone would care, so if any of you have any specific actors you want to see, let me know and I'll scan them.

Archived