AMC articles, interviews, behind the scenes

• Members

I love the Episodes too, I love the idea of a network having their own magazine. Everything is done with TLC, there's none of that awful snarkiness I hate. It's a shame that none of the networks thought of this earlier on. It could have been a long-running source of income.

Which issue was the Loving/AMC group?

Jack/Skye did seem random. Were they together on the show? Wasn't Skye being phased out at this time?

There was also a photo of Andy Harrison/Dan Wolek but I didn't include that. I will at some point just didn't want to bump up the OLTL thread for only that.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, Skye was being phased out too. Skye was one of what I referred to as the Party People, you know, the cast members they only trot out when there's a large gala or ball? Chuck and Donna were also in that crowd at this time (shortly after they committed Emily Ann) I don't believe she and Jack were ever linked.

• Members

Can you shed some light on "Phoebe Tyler Tells All"?

I thought at first it was suppose to be the character of Phoebe ("Jaunita" would be Jaunita Ramsey), but then it seems like Ruth Warrick because she says "All My Children" and the names of actors, ect.

Did Ruth W. actually do the writing?

• Members

Wasn't part of her book from around this time also written partially as Phoebe? Or not? I can't remember.

I love that she includes all the backstage stuff and also talks about many of her actor friends and acquaintances from Hollywood's golden years. Most of you are such big fans with so much knowledge of the actors and history but I don't know as much so it's a nice surprise.

Archived