AMC Actor FIRED!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow - interesting! I'm not too sad to see him go - he wasn't my cup of tea AT ALL. It doesn't sound like they plan to recast either, so that'll leave a huge WTF since they made him Tad's son. Maybe in a year or so (when he returns home from college), he'll come back as a recasted hunk. Surely they can't let one of the Martin boys go off-screen and forgotten (except... Bobby).

Sounds like Asher/Colby will definitely be happening now.

• Members

That's the first thing that crossed my mind.

I really did not see the point in Damon when he first joined the show and I felt like they were bending over backwards to make him work (which I'm almost ashamed to admit now as it was nothing compared to what OLTL has done with the Ford brothers). He had a kind of bumpy start, but he really grew on me. The Liza stuff has been quite interesting, and frankly I think he's too good for Colby. Let that dewd Asher have her. At any rate, he's a good actor who will hopefully do well in primetime should that be his next goal, and of course he'll always be at home in the theatre.

• Members

Damon being off the show isn't going to undo him being Tad's son. He'll just be another in a long line of never-mentioned family members that drive viewers crazy like Reggie, Lily, Tim....

I don't think this bodes well for Tad, who has already been grossly under-used by D&D. Although I know Tad isn't very popular here.

He's a far better actor than Trent Garret. I wouldn't be surprised if he moves on to much bigger things like Amanda Seyfried did.

Archived