AMC Actor FIRED!

• Members

I'm sorry to hear this. I like Damon, I have liked him since the beginning, and even moreso after he started to turn his life around. I like that he had two jobs and actually liked working those jobs, plus his loyalty to Colby. I think that Asher is cuter, but that Finn is a better actor than Trent is. I wish Finn well.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This news saddens me, I really like Finn and think he's a great Actor. I love what AMC did with him at the beginning of the year. I think he is great with Colby, and works so well with Tad & Liza. We never even got to see Hillary come to town and mix it up with him and Tad sad.gif the show could have done a lot but instead they just let things sit! There was so much potential story that could have been mined from his character, IMO...

• Members

For real. But to be honest, this show is having an incredibly hard time with the younger set, and it's been like that for years now. It's not even that they keep striking it out with the characters, either. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but save for some random people who came out of nowhere (Sydney, Dre, Ava, and some others I'm probably forgetting), most of the younger characters have been generally accepted in the last six or seven years. They've just been treated like sh!t by TPTB because we're still supposed to look at the likes of Kendall, Ryan, and Greenlee as the "wild and crazy kids." Reggie, Danielle, Sean, Lily, Petey, Sam, and Maddie all had places on the show that were more than appropriate, but they were shoveled on out. I like Asher, but I'd rather see Sean or Reggie or Petey instead.

The only problem is that AMC abused those kids so much, I don't see Michael B. Jordan, Tanisha Lynn, or Daniel Kennedy coming back at all. Leven seems to be doing well for herself, and I think Bobby Steggert is doing very well in theater.

It just bugs me to realize how much life this show could have (and it DID have life earlier this year, but now it's fast on its way to being dead again). It's becoming ATWT, and that's not a good thing.

• Members

I'm almost positive that when David Gregory was signed to OLTL it was just for a one-year contract as well. If FW did leave on his own accord, I can't say that I'd totally blame him as he's been kind of punked for Asher already and the future of him and Lisa is (was) dubious. They've also seemed more interested in bringing on slightly older new talent (which is slightly refreshing :lol: ) and not beefing up the teen/early 20s set. Of course the money is good and steady, but another year is a long time when your s/l sucks and pilot season is right around the corner.

Archived