OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 6th

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Langston needs to pour a cold bucket of water on herself, she's too charged up. She belongs with Ford, both of them are hyper active.

Marty hadn't even talked to Inez for a minute before she was offering her drugs, drugs that Inez is now going to use to drug stupid Bo. Bo is an idiot to believe Nora would ever send those text messages.

Natalie was great today. When she slapped Marty, I pumped my fist. It's about time.

Clint is more manipulative all the time. Matthew may be on of the people that can be a threat to his plans, which is why he neutralized him with that lie.

As annoying as Eddie is, some of his lines are funny. "Dishcreet".

• Members

I cant beleive they spent an entire show devoted to Ford training for this overhyped boxing match. Does anyone even care?

The Matthew/Clint scenes were teh highlight of the show. Hate how Clint was working himbut it was oh so good.

LOVED Natalie confronting Marty. Marty is completely psycho yet so fun now. As far as slaps go, I give the tropy to Marty. Natalie's today wasnt nearly as good as Marty's a few weeks ago.

Why was Inez confessing all to Marty? Marty's a shrink, not a priest

• Members

Oy the Fords have swallowed the show AGAIN. An entire day of boxing really OLTL? TIIC really do think their female viewers are like Langston, just panting to see these guys shirtless.

As for Marty, another POOR judgment call while on probation today, tsk tsk.

• Members

He looks better with some age and wear, I think. I usually love John Wesley Shipp, he was the whole reason I made the crossover from AMC to Loving, but WHAT is he DOING. I know Carlivati needs one psycho on the show at all times (even when, otherwise, this is a pretty good time for the show, and he should lay off the dramatics), but why doe she speak like that? When he did his hip swish talking about "tail" for the boxing game the other day I didn't even know what to think. It's a bizarre performance from a talented actor.

• Members

I know very few and I avoid them like the plague.

I kind of feel bad for Matthew. Yeah, he's been a jerk, but Clint is totally playing him. I can't wait for Natalie and Jessica to find out about all this.

Natalie, has lost her mind. Slapping the woman could let her secret out is such a stupid move. I can't say it was OCC though. Natalie does let her heart rule her brain.

• Members

If they're gonna insist on keeping the Matthew character around, I wish they would finally recast him. If I have to look at /listen to that tall 7th grader try to act like a vicious Donald Trump on the Apprentice one more time...

Archived