OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 6th

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liking Kelly/Joey/Aubrey... intrigued to find out who she's working with. It really can't be Echo- she's too wasted to be carrying on these conversations and many have taken place while she's with others. A lot of possibilities- hope they don't screw it up!

If Langston/Ford don't work out, I could definitely see them trying him with Kelly... he's close enough to her orbit now that I could see it happening (Kelly used Ford to dig up dirt on Aubrey in order to "protect" Joey because she thinks something is up with her... etc.). Who knows, maybe Kelly will end up breaking up Ford/Langston herself.

All around I find the show enjoyable. I feel as though we are at a good point of balance with the stories... the main ones now are Echo/Charlie/Viki/Clint/Rex/Dorian, Joey/Kelly/Aubrey, Marty/Nat/John/Brody/Jess, and then Ford Brothers/Eddie/Inez/Bo/Nora/Clint. That's the majority of the cast including the vets. The Evans have unfortunately been neglected after the fallout with Greg but I'm hoping that they'll get back to that soon...

• Members

I was pleasantly surprised to see Todd and Tea headline the second opening. But sheesh, they need an updated shot of Trevor!

Also, Clint's photo goes by way too quick, it's blink and you miss JVD and that's shameful.

Glad to see RSW, the second longest vet, in both openings.

Archived