OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 6th

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since a couple usually starts the opening, I'm guessing Rex and Gigi will be at the forefront tomorrow? Them or Todd and Tea.

PS, I'm looking at the list for tomorrow and I'm only getting 16 and this one had 18. There could be some additional both opening characters (like Bo or Natalie back in) but I have a feeling they might put Echo in it, recurring or not...

• Members

I'm so confused, I don't know how to "properly" watch it. :lol: Our 60" TV has Wide Normal mode which still has big black bars on the sides, then Wide Full (stretched out), Wide Zoom, Wide Full Zoom. :wacko: I really didn't pay too close attention to the show today but when I did catch a glimpse of Dorian and Echo it had that kind of digital GL/ATWT-look when they'd be on location (in a good way).

• Members

I do like how GH bills its actors (seems less crowded and frenetic than B&B) and gave James Franco a Special Guest Star credit. I'd like it if OLTL's cast was billed and someone like Kimmer would deserve the same SGC credit. But short of that, I do agree that it would be nice to include her in the opening.

• Members

Here's the new opening... please note the excessive James/Ford brothers love on the page. It just goes by so quick- I wish they would extend it a bit so they could linger on a character for more than a millisecond. Shaun's shot was only enough time for him to whip around and wink! Shame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1hnKUhprPE

• Members

Thanks! And yes, lol at the comments section, "YAYYYYYY JAMES!<<<333" I don't know if I would have had Dani, Destiny, and Shaun all lead-in with their left shoulders like that, but it does create an interesting visual affect I guess.

Archived