DAYS: Discussion for the month of December

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, I'd feel disdain and hatred for Chloe if she wasn't so doggone stupid. It's, like, even she was in the dark for ages over the baby's paternity, too. The affair literally consisted of Chloe tripping and landing on Philip's penis, no? :lol: Well, maybe not. But she really makes everybody around her look like Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Not feeling Nicole & Brady... AM feeling Brady & Kate. LOL! I also don't think EJ should be paired with anybody for a good long while. Like, that is the consequence of his actions: even with all his power, money and looks, his need for vengeance is so unpleasant to be around that no chick really wants a piece of that... for now. And THEN Days can do a proper romance with somebody who thaws his heart a little (ideally, that somebody should have been Adriana, but what the hey).

• Members

It has 4 pages of it.

The first two shows Alice's, Tom's, Addie's, Tommy's, Mickey's, Bill's & Marie's.

3rd & 4th Page we see Bo, Hope, Maggie, Jack Jr, Will, Laura, Doug, Jack, Nathan, Mike, Jennifer, Julie, Lucas, Abby & Ciara's ornaments. There is also a pic of Mickey & Alice hanging an ornament on a tree (You can see Melissa's & Sarah's ornament on this pic.) Then two pictures of a staff member hanging the ornaments and taking them out of the box (You can clearly see Claire's & Zack's ornament.)

But it seems like it's more recent. Pretty much most of the pictures in the book are recent. I'd say about 60-70% at least.

Archived