DAYS: Discussion for the month of December

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL @ how mad Jennifer got at Dr. Walter's when he insinuated that he was god after she said "Thank god". I just thought Jennifer's reaction was hilarious! She was pissed lol

Overall liked the quarantine storyline. Wow Mark Hapka did a fantastic job throughout all of it! Really impressed by him as well as MB and CC. Kudos to the DAYS makeup team to, they really went all out with making the three of them look sick and all sweaty and stuff. Very realistic.

So sad about Kate & Stefano. Love them together, but now Stefano is about to rip into her and do who knows what else.

I see an EJ/Nicole/Brady triangle on the horizon. EJ/Nicole all the way, I like Brady with Nicole to but I think EJole is soo much more interesting.

Thanks for posting that vid, dc cubs!

• Members

Melanie and Carly look like sh-t and Im glad they do bc I was afraid they'd go the glam look like Ive seen soaps do when people are sick.

Brady is still with Nicole...Im guessing he actually wants her? He originally got back with her bc he was using her but with Vivian out, he has no reason to stick by her

I loved EJ defending Nicole to Stefano. I wonder though if he will try to take her from Brady to give his kids a mother and a traditional family unit

• Members

I'm not seeing the old Ej-Nicole magic -- mainly because he is such a threatening !@#$%^&*] -- but neither am I seeing the old Nicole-Brady magic. Both were really obvious 1-2 years ago. Where has it gone?

Loved Mark Hapka during the Q story, and I really like Melanie & Nathan more than ever now. The vibes were so tender between the two.

Am *REALLY* psyched for the Stefano-Kate confrontation today. Another pairing I really like. And Vivian and Maggie in the hospital!

• Members
the "old" people are where its at. I wish more soaps would realize this instead of putting them out to dry. I love Stefano and Kate as well and hope they survive this.

I wish someone would tell Maggie the truth in that it was Brady that started this whole mess and Victor has only been protecting him

Guest dc cubs

Days does seem to do its best writing with with Stefano/Kate and Victor/Maggie. If only they could write that well for the rest of the show.

I thought Hapka did a great job in the quarantine scenes. He played sick very convincingly.

I really like the scenes between Bo and Jennifer. They have such an easiness to them and they are very natural together.

• Members

Just the preview from yesterday's episode, where Stefano channeled Sonny Corinthos and bellowed "YOU BEEETRAYED ME!" and Kate just shook her head, practically in tears... this better only be a road-bump, Days!

What I like about them is that Kate really has met her match and she knows it. It fires her up, gives her the security she has always craved, makes her feel alive. This Kate behaves like a mature adult and matches Stefano manipulation for manipulation. And I get the impression that he (mostly) likes being kept on his toes by her, too.

• Members

^^ I think that's one of the reasons Stefano/Kate and Victor/Maggie work so well, they have history on their own AND each of the characters is a challenge for the other. If you look at the collective history of all four characters, they have rarely been evenly matched in their relationships. Even Maggie lost much of her fire while she was with Mickey. Victor/Kate were about the only time for either of those characters before.

Archived