DAYS: Discussion for the month of December

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Going to try and forget everything that happened between Chad/Stefano before Friday's ep because it was handled horribly! I liked them today and I'm looking forward to whatever DAYS does next. I hope it's good. Can't wait to see EJ find out. I hope Chad loosens and ends up cuddling under the DiMera's wing ;-).

Could the hospital not give Nathan a few sick days?! WTH is he doing back at work already?

• Administrator

We still don't really know the backstory of how/when Stefano got EJ from Susan/Edmund. And Stefano adopted Peter/Kristen after their parents "died" - I forget how though....something that caused Rachel's scarring? Or how old Peter/Kristen were.

I'm been very disappointed how TPTB handled this storyline too. Every revelation has been a let down. Also, they never really built some sort of relationship Chad and EJ/Lexie. We only saw EJ talk smack about Chad a few times and that's it. It would've been better if they had a little rivalry before them finding out they are brothers.

• Members

Maison Blanche was ruin. Susan and Edmund raised EJ and Stefano got to him sometimes later. I guess during Joseph M. tenure on B&B is when Stefano got to EJ.

What did EJ say about Edmund, I miss that.

Ok I remember that now! Thanks darraholic!

Thanks, Amello. I remember them, that kid should be around Johnny and Allie's age I think.

• Members

Now would have been the perfect time to bring Bill Hiorton back. With Jennifer in town, and Kate's marriage on the rocks, Bill could have added so much. A triangle with Kate and Stefano could have been fun. He'd also be the patriarch of the Horton family as they seem to be without a head. Maggie is the closest but Id hink he'd be fitting considering Victor and Steafano play that role for the respective Kirakis and Dimera families

I just rememebred, Jennifer has a little boy right? Where is her child with her back in town? I cant imagine he's with Jack bc she said he's off travelling the world. Is he in boarding school? How old is he, like 5?

• Members

Cheap, Jennifer explained Jack, Jr. was in boarding school when she first returned, while Abby was doing a semester in Spain. She was complaining of having an empty nest. Jack Jr. was born during 2004 so he should be about six, but in Salem years who knows how old he is. Timeline wise, JJ should be younger than Theo but older than Ciara, but Ciara and Theo appear to be about the same age now.

Given Jennifer's return, the show's strong focus on the hospital, Kate's drama, and a younger set which will include two of Bill's grandchildren I think it would be a good idea to bring him back on at least a recurring basis.

Maggie's reaction to the Kiriakis men was great. I love how disgusted she was with their underhandedness even if was done for her sake. Actually, I love that she was more upset that all of this was done in her name. Rogers played those scenes well. Last February, when Victor and Maggie chatted at Phillip/Melanie's wedding, I never thought Victor and Maggie could work as a couple. Honestly, it sounded like an idea from a bad fan fiction, but Aniston and Rogers have sold it and the writing does seem to be working in their favor.

Vivian is delightful. I wish Vivian and Victor had had some moments of peace together before being put through the ringer. Vivian trying to make a new start with Victor was great, and I wish he had given it a chance.

Archived