Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was reading a Daytime TV which announced Erica Hope's firing as Nikki, and they basically said "sources" claim she was unprofessional. Hope just said she didn't like her writing over the last year and she was glad to be able to move on to other projects.

• Members

Olivia does look creepy, and i didn't realize that there was a triangle when the show wanted to do Neil and Victoria. I thought Cole had moved on with Ashley by then,

I was wondering, when did Victor fully accept Ryan? I know even after his and Victoria's marriage had fallen apart by 1993 that he still had ill feeling towards him (Cole tried to help him get Ryan out of town didn't he) I know it happen during the Tricia saga, but was there any particular turning point that Victor saw Ryan was a decent man.

I still wonder what would become of Ryan had he not been killed off, it's hard to picture Scott Reeves once being apart of Y&R. I feel like everytime i see him on GH, especially with that band he started Port Chuck, he has that look like he has washed his hands of Y&R completely.

• Members

I can see Ryan having an affair with Sharon, didn't they somewhat chem test Reeves and Case back then? Of course i know you have said it's fan fiction deedee, but i am still curious if a Lauren/Ryan pairing would work. I have no idea why but i'm curious to know what they would be like together. I'm probably thinking too much like LML or Maria, (which is scary of me to do.) but i guess it has to do with the fact that i have seen Ryan have scenes with almost all of the core women of Y&R during his time on the show except for Lauren.

• Members

In March 1980,Variety reported that Y&R was casting a new Snapper. I recall some contract issues with David Haselhoff around this time.Obviously they were resolved and he continued for a few more years.

Search is being con ducted for this CBS soaper by Mike Hanks for role of Snapper Foster, 26-28, 6'2-3", all-Ameri can type, Clint Eastwood proto-type, personable, charismatic, continuing role.

Edited by Paul Raven

• Members

Not necessarily a bore but they came close. Their appeal was how frinedship grew into sth. bigger...

I wasn't a major fan, but what pissed be off was that due to viewer hypocrisy this pairing got scrapped whereas 1998 had some major clunker pairings who had a longer life or got a better ending than Neil&Victoria...