Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Looking back on everything that went down off screen and on screen during the first 10 years of Y&R, it's amazing that Y&R survived it's first decade and then thrived during it's next 15 years (save for Cricket eating the show summer 1986 to end of 1989, Nick/Sharon eating the show fall 1994 to early 1996, and the lull of fall 1996 to summer 1997). 

• Members

I will be very sad when they return with new episodes.

I wish they released all of the old ones so that I could just watch those instead.

The show hasn't been enjoyable in a long time. I wish I had of been alive then to watch such an entertaining show.

Please register in order to view this content

There is just something that draws you into the episodes back then, and the show doesn't have that anymore in my opinion.

• Members

Yes "karen" was clearly just that random character that was there to fill in the space they needed and she could leave after and nobody should care much lol.

Yes i could definitely see Lorie and Lucas being a couple but that never happened.

Well technically Stuart was on until 83 but I would like to see some his last scenes on the show.