OLTL: Discussion for the week November 1

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1.) NIGEL! And they remembers that he and Roxy were friends! If we could only SEE it... I'd love for Nigel/Roxy to get pulled into the Echo story, it only makes sense with the Nigel/Clint and Roxy/Rex connection.

2.) Wow, MF/Hannah make such a pretty dirty psycho. Seriously- that was the most attractive dirty makeup I've ever seen. Such a damn shame.

3.) I miss the Cramers! We really haven't had much of them together in months it seems.

4.) Marty/Natalie and the potential for Blair/Marty... very interesting. I'm excited to see where they take Marty, and how far they take her.

5.) I like the Echo stuff so far... could be interesting.

• Members

It was wierd seeing Kelly today after being completely absent throughout the recent Eli drama. That was a poor mishandling of her especially after all the bitching she did about him over the summer. Im surprised she wasnt around during the kidnapping

• Members

I know, right? It's good to see that characters like Clint read such fine sounding literature. :blink: That said, I admit almost to my shock that all this Echo stuff is by far what I'm enjoying most.

I hate when these shows paint shrinks in either such a bad, or such a clueless light. Really, Marty should be above all this (and once she took Hannah in--even before Starr and Hope went missing--she seemed to utterly ignore the girl).

• Members

I too FLOVE dark Clint! JVD's selling that unholy glee in manipulating others. JVD's reminding me of RS in her glory days when she could play smart, manipulative and dangerous without the shrill desperation of her current characterization.

So far Clint is targeting the right people, too, screwing with Ford and Rex is all sorts of win in my book!

• Members

You mean the fact that those were he and Echo's secret names when they wrote each other love letters?

I'm thinking they used passages from that book as their secret love language or something, and Viki saying the words sound familiar is because she's read them before.

I don't even know why I'm talking to you Scotty, you're going to have Toups after me for spoiler-talk. :lol:;)

• Members

HAHA Scotty, I do get that it's gonna be an important plot point--I am guessing (I gope Toups isn't reading this and about to accuse me of spoilers :P ) that Clint used passages from the book--either as a code with Echo, or more likely going by his [!@#$%^&*] eating grin, as some trick back when he still corresponded with her. But yeah--I did get that :P

My point was it didn't sound like the kinda book Clint would ever read, even for some nefarious purpose--wouldn't he be more likely to use code from some, I dunno, Dashiell Hammett hardboiler or something? :P

• Members
:lol: Yeah, at first I thought he just flat our plagiarized, stole a coupla passages to keep Echo interested and satisfied while he was out of town or vice versa, like, "Say, why don't we call ourselves Rick and Lili so Viki won't catch on?" Looks like we'll soon get the eaxct story, but I would find it hilarious if Clint was being a true lazy bastard and Echo didn't even know that this book existed. :lol:

Archived