B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

STFU Hope. It just seems like these problems between her and Liam came out of nowhere. These two were happy the night of her & Thomas's fashions shows, then like the next day she started complaining about not seeing Liam anymore and him getting to involved with his work. Biotch you were just with him like two nights ago! And Liam would clearly drop everything he's doing in a heartbeat and come to you if you wanted, yet you still complain? Hating everything about this S/L!!

How long do we have to sit through the same types of conversations with Taylor/Brooke/Stephanie/?? Can Thomas and Brooke please just pork already and prove Taylor right?? LOL. It's so going to happen.

• Members

Am I being prudish at finding Ollie's low-slung-to-just-above-his-pubic-bone pants tasteless? I get that that's the style....but c'mon. It's like 75% of his "wardrobe". At least his doctor can see his appendectomy scar has healed really well.

AF seemed to really be sucking her gut in today. I know that sounds mean---but it was odd.

Oh, and Taylor is seriously becoming unglued. But I kind of like how petty and unhinged she's coming across. Even StephSr gave her a WTF? look.

• Members

LOL WTH was up with that ending? Was that for real?! I doubt it...but it really seemed like it was. I wonder who was dreaming that?

Shut up Taylor! Ugh she is grating my nerves. I wish she would have more of an "I'll sit back and watch" attitude about all of this. Ok you just know that Brooke is going to seduce Thomas, why don't you just lay back and watch while it all unfolds? Stalk them and when it's finally about to happen, bust in there and stop it and then tell everyone "I told you so!". Right now I just think she is being written in such a typical, pathetic way.

• Members

I think the blonde slutty model was feeling Thomas up. I think Taylor walked in on them kissing, but delusionally thinks it's Brooke.

BTW...how much bullshit was Steph talking today, blaming all of the Forrester misfortunes on Brooke? Brooke was nowhere around when Thorne was shooting Ridge or Taylor was slamming into Darla.

• Members

The irony I think is the more Taylor rants and raves the more it becomes unlikely that Brooke and Thomas are going to do anything sexually. Taylor is losing it and seeing things yet again! Speaking of losing it, I'm hearing a spumor about Thomas possibly becoming more unhinged as well. Something about him becoming a stalker of women?

• Members

Stalking Brooke would be equally as bad under the circumstances. But I think the spumor was that Thomas would be pursuing various girls and leading them on but he'd do it with a more twisted flair. I guess you could think of him as an extremely maniacal playboy if it happens.

• Members

O.M.G....how distracting was it to have HT constantly bending forward while pleading her case to Stephers? (I guess she's been watching MS on Y&R, but that's another gripe...) Her ginormous cleavage heaving to and fro made me seasick.

Archived