B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Taylor screams everytime Thomas starts feeling up a girl, she's never going to get any grandchildren. It was that slutty model.

Unintentional funny---Aggie is wearing the same horrid cowprint dress Nikki has on Y&R. Several sizes smaller and several inches shorter...but the same. It's confirmed---it's just not a good look.

Aggie on the difference between her and Amber "most of us aren't untrustworthy tramps!"

Hmmn...I wonder if Bridget would agree.

• Members

LOL @ Aggie. I knew once she drank that beer (without knowing Amber's lips had been on it first), the show wouldn't let that slide without her finding out. Loved her "Ew, gross" reaction to Amber & Oliver. Lol!! I really hope that Oliver listens to his sister, he needs to kick Amber to the curb!

This show is crazy, LOL Brooke's face was in that mirror even though it wasn't her there in the first place. My heart started racing a little when I saw Brooke's face, for a split second there I was like "Oh crap it isn't that other blonde girl, it's really Brooke!".

To funny that Thomas is juggling those two girls around. Probably doesn't even really mean anything. I think he has chem with Madison though. The other girl is just..no.

Does Brooke hear herself while she talks?! She was rambling on and on, comparing Thomas to Ridge talking about how hot he is & all like his father!

• Members

I thought Taylor's scream was hilarious! Girl needs to go on a vacation. She definetly needs to rlieve some built up stress bc she's losing it.

LOL at teh Amber/Oliver/Agnes scenes. That was too good

Stephen is in a relationship with Pam? I wish we had seen it. I assumed they went their seperate ways after he used her and she helped Donna get Forester shares. I did like that they fianlly explained Donna's absense as being away in Europe with her father.

When Brooke was looking at the pictures of Ridge from back in the day and she said "Thomas looks just like his father, the older he gets, they have the same mannuerisms", was anyone else thinking she was going to "accidentally" sleep with him?

Archived