B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Members

Haha, I knew the Stephanie/Brooke friendship wouldnt last long. It never does.

I think Thomas may have an unhealthy crush on Brooke. The way he showed up at the end of yesterdays show alone in the dark with her, it looked like he wanted to have sex with her.

LOVED Hope telling Thomas he sounds like a brat

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From the moment Amber met Oliver she had an agenda. She wouldn't have approached him if it wasn't for her jealousy of his sister Aggie, & her desperation for clothing designs!! So I don't get how she's acting like they are friends and that he should remember that!! WTH is she talking about, and why is Oliver falling for it yet again?? He's an idiot. Amber/Oliver = Yuck. I would rather see him with Hope, and I hate him with Hope!! Hopefully when Steffy gets back she gets all of Olivers attention.

I think Thomas definitely does have a crush on Brooke!! I'm getting really tired of everyone blaming Brooke, though. People should be showing more anger at Thomas, not her. So many repetitive stuff going on. Do these people not understand that Brooke did not know Thomas was going to kiss her?! Geeze...tired of this S/L already.

• Members

I hate to say it but I actually think I prefer Amber and Oliver.

But to them its still Brooke's fault for encouraging him. To them, she made him feel comfortable enough to do something like that from the way she was touching him, talking to him, maybe saying something to him without realizing it. Basically he took her lead. He is the kid and she should have set proper boundaries instead of being so loose and close with him. Thats the train of thought going through their minds. I dont really think they care if Thomas initiated it or not or the fact that he is a grown man, not some teenager. I think in Thomas' mind a bit of it was Brooke also bc he said he knows that a scandal gives ou attention in business and he learned that from watching Brooke all these years. Its like he is following in her footsteps except her scandals werent intentional. Im sure Taylor and Stephanie are thinking that her past mistakes are to cause for this bc they've scarred his logic and how he's been thinking. They've always blamed that on Rick and Bridget's screwed up decisions in love and life.

• Members

It may be a bit of both as what I got from his convo with Ridge when he talked to him about how they used scandals to make headlines

I wish Brooke were more mad at Thomas. She is being too understanding adn forgiving. He completely threw her under the bus, and that was selfish and wrong, especially since she's been working to recover her reputation after the last scandal. Plus now she's been catching hell from the family bc of him when she was innocent. He is getting way too much of a free pass and she more than anyone has a right to be mad at him

• Members

Thomas....oh wow. He can't get Brooke out of his head! LOL. He was acting soo crazy today. Lol @ the little voice over of Taylor that kept playing in his head! And did anyone else think he locked that door for a different reason when Brooke came in?! I love all of it. Thomas thinks him & Brooke have a connection, & Brooke clearly doesn't feel the same way!!

Agreed with you Cheap that Brooke is being way to understanding of everything! I also hate her whole attitude of just wanting to move on and get over all of this. I really wish she could show more anger towards Thomas. She saved him from being humiliated from the press, I liked that. But now she should be unleashing her anger at him when the camera's and the media can't see it.

• Members

I have to say though. . . I have been enjoying the eye candy. From guitar wearing Oliver, to shirtless Thomas, ahhh.... It reminds me when Mario Lopez and Antonio Sabato Jr were on...

Thomas is crazy in love with Brooke! What is with her lips? Does she wear a special lipstick that attracts Forresters?

• Members

Well, yeah, but the entire Taylor/Rick thing was rewritten from him supporting her during a lonely time in her life to him using her to stick it to Ridge.

Ridge kissing Bridget was never retrofitted to excuse Ridge's actions (to my knowledge anyway), probably because Bell wouldn't have the balls to portray Bridget as a user. It does seem to be completely forgotten however.

• Members

I wish Brooke would stop being so desperate for Stephanie's approval. She will never get it. She should learn that by now. I also hated how clueless she was today. Stephanie warned her to stay away from Thomas as did Taylor bc they know where this is heading. So what does brooke do? Show up to Thomas's office all cheery with a new suit for him to try on as if nothing happened. I would have found it a bit awkward to be near him now and its best she keep some distance. Of course she doesnt realize that

Aww Ridge and Taylor. I always loved them and enjoyed their scenes today

Thomas most definetly is fixated on Brooke. I was LOL at Taylor's words playing in his head as he looked at Brooke's picture and flashbacked to his kiss.

Marcus referring to Brooke as his "Auntie Brooke". Man I hate his dialogue and Texas Battle is a bad actor.

Im surprised Oliver slept with Amber. So much for his great love for Hope. He is too easily influenced.

I was glad to finally see Bridget today bc she upped and disappeared. Too bad she did just that 5 minutes into the show

• Members

its one of the thnigs I hate about this show the most. It does not know how to properly end a storyline. It has plots going full force and just abruptley ends them with no warning and this happens all the time. They start stuff but dont bother to finsih it. I hate that they havent brought Jackie into Stephanie's storyline bc they are supposed to be friends

Archived