B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Members

lol @ Taylor, "Brooke, get the hell away from my son." I love the way she said that...haha. I loved how Taylor was acting at the end, thinking the new Taboo logo was Brooke's idea, then Ridge told her it was his & she started acting all crazed. LOL.

I love Ridge's attitude right now about everything. I hope he maintains it! I don't want his mind to be changed by Taylor.

It is so frustrating to me because I thought B&B had (for the most part) a lot of momentum going with the Jackie/Owen/Bridgette storyline. I was looking forward to watching those three try to live with each other plus the baby. But we haven't seen any of that and I am so disappointed!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I love how she was all like throw this in the trash where it belongs

But why was Ridge acting like Forrester has never gotten this much attention in years? WTF? Even Jared said Forrester hasnt been buzzing since Brooke's bedroom line. Is everyone forgetting Brooke's scandal at the Hope for the Future press conference this summer? Was Thomas kiss more scandalous than Brooke having sex with her daughter's bf? He also said that they've never been able to grab the younger demographic and this stunt is finally getting the younger crowd to take notice of Forrester. Huh? Wasn t that the goal of the Hope for the Future campaigin? Wasnt it said that it generated alot of buzz with the younger crowd and appears like it will be a success?

You know I hated B&B having Amber throw herself at Nick bc I thought we were gearing up for some gross triangle but I see now that it was just setting up for a Amber/Agnes feud which Im now excited for with Amber dating Oliver. When Agnes finds out, she's gonna flip.

Thanks for posting. Thats pretty cool

• Members

So, instead of using Lesli Kay, Winsor Harmon, or Daniel McVickar...we have to sit through Hunter Tylo hysterically flapping her gums, as Taylor worries that Brooke is going to "use" her adult son....while proclaiming Brooke a whore and attention slut for modeling for Forrester?

Apparently Taylor is unaware her daughter not only models for Forrester, she gave an entire interview in the lingerie she was talking about.

UGH.

• Members

I thought HT was pretty bad today as well!! I just think Taylor needs to get over it and move on. She is not going to change anyone's mind or do anything helpful. Just be there for Thomas when/if Brooke does something harmful/sexual (lol) to him... meanwhile, please go do something else with your life!!

Disagree about Adam Gregory! I think he is pretty decent. Light years better than Zach Conroy. Not quite as good as Scott Clifton, but I think he's ok...I like him.

Liked the Cancer stuff as well! And I am liking Dayzee more and moresmile.gif

• Members

Hate Amber's plan already!! angry.gif What is the point?? She wants Oliver to go get what he wants, which is Hope. And what exactly does Amber get out of it?? This is something I'd see Steffy doing (because it would allow her to rope in Liam), but Amber doesn't have any interest in Liam (at least I think), so?? I'm not getting it.

I'm glad Stephanie and Brooke made up but somehow I don't think it will last long! There will be another Brooke scandal I'm sure! LOL.

• Members

I havent seen todays show but I think she may want revenge against Hope for exposing her. She may be using Oliver to bust up her happy relationship with Liam. If thats the case then its pathetic bc I thought it was bad of Steffy to feud wiht her, but Amber is in her early 30s. She shouldnt be picking fights and messing with a teenage girl fresh out of high school

• Members

Sexy visual image...didn't take you for the romantic type ;) TPTB need to Amber someone to 'play' with and, since the character of Rick is ruined, it will be Oliver...for now. I don't think Adlen, Smith and Bell ever really know what to do with the show and, every few months, it just radically changes direction. The manner in which Jackie M, Owen and Bride all disapeared mid-story is a good example. What happened to Rick's mother-figure crush? Isn't that why he passed on Amber blowjobs? Still wanna se Jackie pop out those false teeth and give a gum joke ;O

B&B is twisted but this Taboo story isn't half bad. It mixes well with the Brooke/Oliver sexual malfunction and I can't help but think Thom has some secret agenda. I notice the actor always has a dirty look on his face, even when talking to Mama Taylor. Two shows ago he got so physically close to Brooke and, provided they are willing to ruin the character, I can see a rape storyline here. Thom already set a fire, right? I could easily see the character 'tricking' Brooke into thinking he is Ridge or doing some other twisted taboo crime.

• Members

Where did Steffy go? Is she really off the show? Feels like Amber is Steffy, now. She was better on YR.

I, too, like the Brooke/Stephanie scenes. It's as if Stephanie is setting Brooke upto be head of the fam once she is gone. B&B keeps adding more and more new characters. It is like Thorne, Rick, Felicia, Bill, Agie and the 'Logan Sisters' no longer matter.

I still miss Macy and Darla LOL

Archived