B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did I miss Eric and Stephanie getting hitched again? The last I remember, Eric and Donna were fighting over the terms of their divorce...today he called her his "wife".

I don't know what's more annoying...all the *wink wink, nudge nudge* in regards to the purloined designs, or the fact Amber's treated as the hottest piece of ass in LA. Or the fact Hope's panties are suddenly all in a twist about her former sister-in-law.

• Members

Marcus/Dayzee wub.gif Ha, I knew the show would test chem these two out...I think they passed!! I kinda liked their little interaction. I hope we get to see Marcus giving Dayzee the Forrester tour tomorrow...

Amber, WTH - did she think it was going to take Oliver years to go and find a blanket while she snooped through his computer? What a dumb biotch she is. I really hope Oliver busts her tomorrow. If he doesn't, then wow....what an idiot. Thank god Liam and Hope are beginning to catch on to her schemes.

• Members

Since when is Amber a non-talented designer that has to steal. Didn't she take one stab at a jacket for Daniel in GC and Lauren couldn't keep them in the store? This story would make far more sense if Nick had put his new girlfriend Saggie in the lead designer position and her having no talent at all had to steal designs from her brother? Amber could be used running around slutting it up because no one wants to hire the little sneak because of her past. Who writes this crap is all I can think when watching this show.

• Members

Just look at her. She looks like a no talent designer. She isnt someone Id say has much style. I like this story for Amber. I dont like her but its a good way to utilize her as she's actually doing something (that I can see her doing) as opposed to just sitting around being useless

Thsi is Oliver, we are talking about. The same guy that had sex with Brooke and thought it was Hope. Of course she thought she'd get away with it bc he is an idiot

• Members

Oliver laugh.gif oh wow, yeah he is an idiot, how could I forget.

He was beyond an idiot today!! But I think ZC did a great job LOL!! Love when Oliver is drunk, it's hilarious. As much as I hate what Amber's doing to him, it is entertaining and I thought it was clever how everything happened today. I was a little annoyed with the whole pass code situation, though. The pass on the touch pad clearly could only be 4 numbers, so why was Amber typing in all these long words, acting like it would work??

So glad Liam and Hope figured it out! Can't wait to see how Hope gets her revenge on Amber. Should be good smile.gif

I was happy to see Bridgette today, I like her...wow it's been like 2 weeks since she's been on. Jackie, Owen, and Rick to. We got a long break from them.

No follow up on Dayzee/Marcus?? mad.gif

• Members

I'd already seen the whole first week way back when we hd the great wost website--but it was such a happy surprise to turn on B&B while getting ready for work and realizing it was the first episode (they even aired the old end credits with the announcer lol). I wish I had known in advance so I could have taped it. Bell soaps back then were just so hypnotic--now I find that style (on both Y&R and B&B) kinda more sonambulic than hypnotic--but yeah great classic stuff (I forgot the opening Hope story was a rip off of Bell's early Y&R rape story--or that B&B originally actually focused partly on poorer characters like the original Logans--or that Ridge actually used to be prettyhandsome and notr just odd looking, though he still looked more like a romance cover model).

Anyway--THIS is the kind of soap classic they should be airing when they show repeats.

• Members

Wow!! I was so shocked when I turned B&B on my DVR and saw this. It was great!! I am so glad I got to see that...

I was so intrigued by the Brooke story line. That was good. And KKL looks unrecognizable!! She looked good then, and she looks even better now but it was hard for me to recognize her at first!

• Members

Wow, are the men on B&B suddenly wearing less clothing?

Zach Conroy left very little to the imagination this week, not that I was complaining, because he's a rather fine speciman of manhood. :D

And this is before we get to whatever scandalous stunt Thomas is going to pull at the fashion show(rumored to be Adam Gregory half-naked, with Brooke on his arm). :o

Archived