B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Members

Although some of the things about that kissed were pretty funny (Taylor's reaction, Bill applauding) i can't believe we are going to have to deal with another month of "Brooke is a vile disgusting person..."

First off, im sorry but i refuse to believe that the audience would act like a bunch of a**holes, if all This were real.I know they needed something for the build up to the kiss, but seriously...

texting, and staring off into space, just because they are not seeing a 40 something woman, getting it on with her 20 something year old step son?...I thought this was a fasion show?...

I do think that it will turn out that thomas was just using Brooke (he certainly has that suspicious look in his beedy eyes.) perhaps as a way to get her out of the company? and all that talk about not siding with Taylor and Steffy, was just to keep suspicion down for his own plans...

oh well... as disgusted as i am about all this, it will be interesting to see this play out. I just hope tommorrow Rick punches the living daylights out of Thomas, haha. (sure looks like he was about to tackle him at the end of the show today)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol..are you surprised? It was expected. I knew Brooke would get blamed regardless. I think their reasoning is that Brooke encouraged it by the way she was touching and eyeing him up. To Taylor at least Brooke gave Thomas mixed signals and led him to beleive that it was okay to do something like that bc she failed to put up clear boundaries. In her mind if Brooke backed off like she asked then Thomas wouldnt have felt comfortable enough to kiss her. To Stephanie, like all the other men in her family, Thomas is now under Brooke's spell, mesmorized by her and willing to make foolish and stupdi decisions where she is concerned. I think Ridge is kciking himself for not paying more attention to Taylor. I didnt watch the whole show but from what I saw, Brooke really dindt help her case by kissing Thomas back and then giving Taylor a "I dont have to explain myself to you" with attitude. Is it her fault? No, but it definetly doesnt look good

• Members

Yeah it was definitely to be expected that everyone would blame Brooke and put her down. But it's soo annoying and I feel bad for her! She never gets a break...lol. I definitely understand Taylor & Stephanie, but not so much Ridge...I am disappointed that he actually thinks that she did this on purpose and agreed to it. And she kept telling him that she didn't, and he just wouldn't budge. All that progress they made after the Oliver/Brooke scandal has gone away and he's gone back to having no faith in her!

Brooke needs to try harder! She did herself no favors when she told Taylor that she didn't have to explain herself.

How cute that Marcus has been leaving Dayzee messages at the shelter! We didn't get to see Marcus show Dayzee around Forrester Creations, so I'm doubting that we'll see them going on their date. sleep.gif Hope I'm wrong.

• Members

Oh, no...I expected it. Again. But the sheer stupidity of it astounds me. Taylor has no one to blame for her son's cold, unfeeling attitude but herself---and yet this is all about Brooke "corrupting" her grown son. Ridge? Ugh. The manwhore himself admitted he pulled his fair share of stunts (one of which I believe was him screwing Brooke while she was married to Eric), and he has the nerve to question Brooke about it after Thomas swore up, down and sideways that Brooke knew nothing about it.

The only thing that bothered me about Brooke was that she tried to deflect blaming Thomas at all---she should have slapped the crap out of him behind the stage.

• Members

So they are all mad at Brooke because she went with Thomas's stunt plan without knowing what it was. So freaking what! She was not expecting Thomas to kiss her and the reason why she went with it was because she didn't want to humiliate him in front of all those people! Is that really so bad??

• Members

IA---it's completely ridiculous. Did any of the Forresters get a detailed explanation of how Steffy got the company back from Bill before they accepted it back? Did StephSr consult with anyone before she went off and shot Stephen?

And while Steph is once again on a tear for Brooke "embroiling" the family in yet another scandal, does she stop and remember how MANY times that "scandal" has been gleefully exposed BY herself, simply to humiliate Brooke, never thinking about the scandal that would ensue or how it would affect FC?

The only thing funnier was TayHO spouting off about how she'd raised such a MORAL young man! REALLY? The kid who nearly killed Rick, was "taught" so well by her? Or was that Brooke's fault too? (I'm sure TayHO found some way to turn it back on Brookie, but I forgot how. Completely ignoring the fact part of that was based on the fact TayHO was screwing a man young enough to be her son...AFTER he'd been in a relationship with her daughter..) Thomas has been screwed up for years.

Taylor's hypocrisy just reeks as her so-called moral superiority oozes from her puffy lips.

• Members

What drives me nuts about Brooke---she ends up defending the very people who hurt her. Contrary to what Taylor and Steph believe, Brooke's problem isn't that she doesn't know right from wrong. It's that she doesn't enjoy bashing people for their mistakes. Steph, Tay and Ridge---all moral bandwagon jumpers who can't wait to pummel someone into the ground for their mistakes.

Archived