DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Do you mean JLB Laura? I am trying to remember if she was ever used as a serious psychiatrist. I remember when they had her practice it was to do the poison paint story.

If anyone wants to see these someone gave them to me a few months ago:

• Members

Since I've never seen Flannery in the role, I can't really agree or disagree. I like her well enough, though, without the context of her previous incarnation. I just can't take her very seriously as a doctor.

Yes, JLB. She's been counselling Marlena during the possession story a little and continuing to act as a doctor. Only you get the sense she's about to break down in tears at any moment.

Thanks for the episodes.

• Members

Susan Flannery Laura and Jaime Lyn Bauer Laura were like two completely different characters. Rosemary Forsyth Laura, who was the Laura viewers watched lose her mental stability, was much more like Flannery -- even as her grip on reality slipped, her persona was still largely cool and composed. Nothing at all the breathy, dithery Bauer Laura.

I don't think I've taken Marlena seriously as a therapist since 1983.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I loved Nick.  I was bummed they killed him off.  I was just reading up about Nick’s mom and I guess I never put two and two together that Jake snapped after “Angel” left him and started killing people, and that “Angel” was one of Jessica’s alters.

• 2 weeks later...