DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know the show used Phil Collins' "In The Air Tonight" for the culmination of its Miami location sequence, but I never saw this. None of what's going on here seems familiar to me, so I must've missed a larger chunk of the show in that era than I thought. What this clip brought to mind for me: Michael Leon (Pete) was a terrible actor. Lisa Trusel (Melissa) was a weak actress, but I loved her anyway. There was a time when Josh Taylor was sexy as all get out. And '80s fashions really sucked.

• Members

I've never seen any Kamel-DAYS stuff online (or Denise Alexander-DAYS stuff or Peter Brown/Greg Peters-DAYS stuff). I'd love to see any of it. IIRC, Kamel and Alexander were indeed on screen together for a time. Checking Jason47, he has a 1972 cast photo with the both of them.

• Members

I remember Stanley Kamel playing Eric Peters. I thought the storyline of Susan Martin having sex with a stranger (who turned out to be Eric) in a park was very interesting. Susan convinced herself and everyone else that she had been raped. I still remember Eric's brother, Greg, beating him badly when he learned that Eric was the man in the park. I'm trying to remember how Susan finally remembered what really happened. Maybe in her therapy sessions with Laura.

• Members

Thanks for sharing your memories of the storyline. For some reason, I can't imagine Denise Alexander in a plot like that, but good an actress as she has always been, I'm sure she did just fine. Seems like both Susan and Eric could have used counsel from Dr. Kroger!!! (For those who aren't familiar with Monk, Dr. Kroger was the psychiatrist of the title character and played by Stanley Kamel.)