DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Members

I would argue that Don was A-level in the mid-to-late 70s, both before and during the time he was paired with Marlena -- Jed Allan was somewhat of a fixture in those Daytime TV fan polls. But he was mostly an afterthought once he and Marlena broke up. I thought he had great chemistry with Suzanne Rogers for the brief time they were paired, and also with Ann-Marie Martin's Gwen Davies.

But yes, CC was such a great role for him, being fired by DAYS worked out for the best. 

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't think he was actually fired by Days just dropped to recurring and he chose to leave.  What ever happened to Gwen?  She was Marlena's roomate during the Strangler stuff and I don't remember anything that happened after.

I actually think Jed Allan had great chemistry with Suzanne.  It was probably her best pairing.  Which is blasphemous to say, but her and Mickey always bored me to tears.

• Members

Well either that or she's about to move to Miami and live out her golden years with Sophia, Rose, Blanche, and Dorthey.  She's a lovely lady, but Julie is portrayed as the grumpy grandma while Jarlena are still portrayed as a hot couple still getting it on lol.

It would be great to have David back. Gregg Marx is as handsome as ever. Unlike many of the characters on the canvas. David isn't played out. Would love to see David met his son and grandbabies. Kate would welcome him back to Salem. By sleeping with him. Maybe after more than 40 yrs. David & Valerie can find some happiness. 

• Members

That would actually be a smart thing to do.

They could say that David faked his death because he had gotten into trouble or something. It would be nice for David to finally meet his son. They could even bring back Scotty and have him finally meet his brother.

I haven't seen any of Gregg Marx's work, but I'm sure he still has a lot of appeal

Edited by AbcNbc247