DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

AGREED.

I am not asking you do this @JAS0N47, but only 90 times in all those years?  I wonder how many times they showed Bo/Hope or John/Marlena in their bedrooms throughout the years.  Probably near 1000.  I know it's not the same thing at all and not comparable and times have changed, but the DH's were churning out full out love scenes in their 50's which is the same age FR was when she started.

• Members

Now THERE's a plot that DAYS, even one being head-written by Ron Carlivati, could have revisited in some fashion.

Watching that clip again...

I realize Renee is not having an easy time of it right now, but does she have to SCREAM LIKE THAT!?!?!?

Oh, Linsey, if you're reading this, please don't feel compelled to do everything like Philece would've.

• Members

Marlena's hair is hideous and it looked so good before the cut.  I think someone on some board told me that Dee was going for the Princess Diana look, which I guess that is sorta of what it is, but DH looks like a 50 year old school teacher* with that hair.  That hair doesn't right itself for a long time either.

I would assume Marlena would be part of this Sarenee stuff.  There are truly only a handful of characters that even knew Renee, so there isn't much choice on that.

Could you imagine a revisit of the Salem strangler?  We would probably ended up with JT playing a duel role of Roman/Chris Kositcheck.

*apologies to any 50 year old school teachers-I am sure your hair looks better than what is happening on Marlena's head.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

That's fair.  I agree.  I don't think anyone likes this new Possession and I didn't even like the original one.  I'd rather revisit Stefano's underground kingdom in Paris than this.  My only issue is that the Strangler story was so important to Roman/Marlena's story that unless we get Wayne back I don't want to see it.  I know John can play the Roman role, but Roman/Marlena fans have so few nice things, you know?  

• Members

Again Roman/Marlena fans have so few good memories lol.  Do you remember when Marlena started her radio show again in the early 2000's and it seemed like they were possibly going there, but it ended up having something to do with Hattie instead?  And Nancy was her fill in host and super popular?